Chapter 70

Allison's P.O.V

"Harry, do you want your body wash as well?" I call from the bathroom, taking out Harry's shower essentials and wiping them clean before placing them in his bag.

"Uh," He comes in the bathroom buttoning up his black shirt, I hold the container in my hand and show him, "Yeah, yeah, place it in there."

I nod my head and wipe off the extra water that was there from when Harry and I showered earlier. I place it in the bag and walk over to the sink, "Have you brushed your teeth?"

"Shit." I hear him mumble in his bedroom, he comes walking in wearing his boxers, "Yeah, let me do it real quick."

"Alright, do you want me to make you breakfast?" I ask him, stepping back to let him have some counter space.

He begins brushes his teeth, "M'yeah, I mean," He takes the toothbrush out of his mouth, "I'll finish packing in here, and you can go make something real quick?"

I smile, "Sure, what do you want?"

"Just like," He starts brushing again, "Eggs? Toast?"

"Dippy eggs?" I ask him, perking up a bit.

He smiles, white toothpaste foam exiting his mouth, "Gweat."

I laugh, "That's disgusting, wipe your mouth."

I leave the bathroom and head into the kitchen, it's only 6:30 A.M, so I'm not really hungry right now, but I'll make Harry the food because he has a four hour car ride in front of him. I take the eggs out of the fridge and get the toast in the toaster. As I'm putting the pan on the stove, my mind wanders back to yesterday when I told Harry that I loved him. Well, technically I didn't tell him that, because he didn't hear me. But I still said it, and I still meant it. I do, I love Harry...I can finally admit to myself that I'm in love with him.

I'm in love with the way he says my name, and the way he laughs everytime I make a dumb joke. I love the way that he looks at me, whether it's when I first wake up in the morning, or I'm all dressed up to go out with him, he always looks at me like I'm the most beautiful women he's ever seen. I love the way he holds me at night, and when we're in public, and when we're just doing absoultely nothing and he has to touch me. I love the way he kisses me, I love the way he makes love to me. With the playroom included. I didn't know I was going to fall for him this quickly. Of course he was overly attractive and I was instantly in like of him the first time I saw him, but who would have thought that I would end up actually loving him? It's so crazy to me. Now, it's just the waiting game until Harry's ready for this next step in our relationship. And I'm willing to wait, I don't want to make him feel uncomfortable or anything like that at all. I have no problem waiting.

"All of my stuff is packed, it's so weird only seeing your stuff in there." Harry's voice is heard from behind me as I flip is eggs over on the pan, "Do you need any help?"

I point over to the toaster with my spatula, "You can make your toast, please. Your eggs are almost done."

"Aren't you eating?" He asks me, going over and pressing the toaster button, "I think I want some cereal too."

"No, too early for me." I say, sliding the eggs off of the pan and onto a plate, "Do you need a bowl?"

"Got it." Harry tells me, pressing a kiss to my forehead as I pass him and move to the toaster, I take the two pieces out and start to butter them.

After Harry pours himself a bowl of cereal, and I grab an apple, we head into the living room and pop a squat on the sofa. Harry turns on Shameless and he begins shoveling his food into his mouth like he hasn't eaten in days. I laugh at him, and he tears a piece of toast off and throws it at me. Hitting me in the forehead, I plop it in my mouth and laugh.