Chapter 52

Allison's P.O.V

Today with my dad and brother has been great. This morning we went out to breakfast, and then I took them over to the library that I work at and showed them what I do. We walked around my town for a little, just letting them take in the England surroundings among them. I drove them to a little lunch restaraunt that me and Steph found the first week we moved over here, and they liked it. We spent the rest of the day in my apartment, talking, laughing, and just simply being around each other. We did play the Wii for a couple hours, and my dad even joined Stephanie and I in a round of Just Dance. It was awesome, I can't even begin to explain how happy I am that their here with me.

It's now 9:30 at night, and I'm sitting on my bed strapping on my high heels.

"Does this look okay?" Andrew walks out of my bathroom, his arms wide as I look at his outfit. I smile.

"Drew, you look fine." I tell him, and smooth our my dress.

"I'm just.. It's my first club, alright? Don't wanna overdress." He says and pull at his shirt, "Are you sure I'm old enough?"

"Oh my god," I mutter, "Yes, you're old enough. Don't you party at home?"

"Parties at home are different than a real club." He says, and I roll my eyes.

"Whatever, are you ready?" I ask, and he nods his head.

We walk down the steps and into the living room, Harry and my dad are on the couch, talking about something that I think is on the TV. Stephanie and Louis are standing near the kitchen talking amongst themselves.

"Dad, are you sure you don't wanna come?" I ask him, turning their attentions from the TV to us.

"I'm sure, I'm pretty tired. Jetlag, isn't it? I didn't sleep much last night." He says, and I sigh.

"Whatever you say," I drag out, "We'll go do somethning tomorrow."

"Alli, I'm serious. It's okay. Just keep an eye out for your brother okay?" My dad looks behind me at my brother, "Don'tlet him venture off to far, god knows what the hell he'll get himself into."

"I won't." I laugh and give my dad a kiss on the cheek, "Ready?" I ask everyone else.

...

We have to take two cars, Louis and Stephanie drive behind us; Harry, myself, and Andrew in Harry's car. Which Adnrew could not stop gushing about the whole ride here. He just kept talking to Harry about it, I swear I was going to tell him to shut up, but I thought it was cool that he warmed up to Harry quickly, so I just let them talk.

"This is it?" Harry asks, looking towards the skinny building besides many other. I look up and the words 'Aroma" are bold nad light up in cursive writing above the door.

"Yeah, just, uh, park across the street or something." I motion my heads towards the left of Harry.

He does what I say and pulls into a little parking spot, Louis parking behind us. I can hear the faint bumping of music coming from the club as we all walk too it.

"This place looks fun," Stephanie squeals and grabs onto Andrews arm, "We're gonna get Andrew drunk as shit tonight."

"Seriously?" Andrews eyes sparkle and he looks towards my direction, I smirk.

"Why not? You're legal here to drink." I give him a big smile and he shouts.

"I'm loving England already." He says, and Louis yells this weird little shout thing, and we all laugh.