Chapter 54

Allison's P.O.V

"Hello?" I yawn, answering my phone that's been playing 'Marimba' for the past five minutes.

"Happy Christmas to you too, Allison." I hear Harry chuckle, I shoot straight up in bed.

"Crap! It's Christmas, what time is it?" I ask, looking at my bedside clock, it's only 10 AM, "I thought I slept the whole day."

"I think you're supposed to say it back," I hear him joke, I roll my eyes.

"Merry Christmas, Harry. Did Santa bring you everything you wanted this morning?" I tease, getting out of bed and head into my bathroom.

"Not everything, but I think I'll be able to get what I want later." His voice deepens, and it sends chills down my spine.

"Maybe you will, it's Christmas after all." I say, turning on the water to my shower, "What are the plans for today?"

"Well, my mother wants to know if you guys would like to have Christmas dinner over at their house today." He explains, "And I figured we could do our presents to each later in the day or something."

I smile widely, "Yeah, that sounds perfect. We'd love to come. Stephanie too?"

"I'm sure Louis already told her to come over, so yes, her too." He says, "This is so weird."

"What is?"

"First Christmas in a while that I've had a girlfriend," He chuckles, "I'm not quite sure how to act. I'm actually like, a bit nervous to see you today. To give you, your presents. I'm nervous you won't like them."

Butterflies erupt in my stomach, "Harry, I'll love your presents, whatever they are, you don't have to worry about anything."

"I hope you will," He sighs, "Hold on, babe."

There was muffled talking in the background, and I can't quite understand what they're saying.

"Thanks, Daron." Harry's back again, "Sorry about that."

"No it's fine," I say, "Hey, how's your car?

"It should be done on a couple days or so." He explains.

It's been three days since Harry's car had gotten smashed at his work, and ever since then it's been in the shop. I guess they've been trying to figure out who did it, but they haven't had any leads yet. I haven't heard much of it, Harry hasn't told me much.

"Any clue on who it was yet?" I ask, there's more muffled talking.

"Listen babe, I have to go, but I will see you at my parents for Christmas dinner, yeah?" He asks, and I agree, "Okay, you guys should probably come around 5, yeah, 5 is good."

"Alrighty, we'll be there. See you later." I smile.

"See you later."

We both stay on the line.

"Harry?"

"Yeah?"

"Hang up."

"No, you hang up."

"Harry," I whine, but giggling, "Hang up."

"Alright, I'll go, goodbye, Allison."

"Bye, Harry."

I bite down on my lip and listen to the phone go dead. Smiling, I set my phone on the counter and get into the shower.

After I showered, and put my pajamas back on, I figured that I should cook breakfast for everyone, seeing as it is Christmas. I'm headed out of my room when I hear arguing coming from Steph's room. I tip-toe down to her door and stand beside it, it's opened just a creak. I put my hands on the wall and listen in on their conversation. I know I shouldn't be, but it is my little brother.