Chapter 13

Allison's P.O.V

His tongue makes his way between my lips and goes to town with mine, our own little dance. My hands come up and fist into his hair, he moans into my mouth and pulls away. I stare up at him, blinking. Why did he stop? He looks me up and down before tilting his head. I look down at what I'm wearing, an oversized Cleveland Brown's jersey that my Aunt got me about 5 years ago, it comes to my mid thigh. I pull at it a little as I peek back up at him.

"You have amazing legs, Allison." He whispers, his finger tips gently grazing my legs. He skims up the jersey and continues to travel up my thigh until he touches...there! I intake a breath and look up at him.

He smirks at me and starts rubbing my through my panties. Slowly and teasingly rubbing me up and down, I bite my lip and look up at him.

"So, it was nice knowing me?" He says, bringing his lips down to my neck and sucking on it gently...ah!

"What?" I ask, all breathlessly, confused. His finger slips inside me, surprising me.

"Oh!"

"You said it was nice knowing me, Ms. Carter," He murmurs agasint my neck, his tongue gliding over my neck until he reaches my earlobe and gently nips it, "Does this feel nice?" A moan out in response as his finger moves in and out of me. He stops abruptly and I let out a groan. He smiles wickedly and pulls on my arm so I flop down on the bed.

"Scoot." He orders me, and I oblige, scooting back until my back is against my headboard. I can't believe I'm going to let Harry Styles tie me up and fuck me, god it turns me on. I stare at him as he looks around my room, it's entertaining.

"Take your jersey off." He instructs me, I hesitate but I slowly pull the jersey off of me, exposing my hot pink Joe Boxer bra and white cotton panties. His eyes widen for a second before his lip traces his bottom lip.

"Your so fucking sexy, Allison." Harry murmurs as he bends down. I hear clanking and realize he's taking his shoes off. He stands back up and pulls his pants down and his boxers at the same time. My eyes bulge at him, he's big, I need to remember that. I swallow and look up at him, hungrily. With his shirt still on, he bends again and picks up one of my jackets on the floor. It has a brown sash/belt attached to it and he slips it out of it's hooks.

"We will use this." He holds it and tightens it in his hand, he walks over to me, my body is on fire. I had no idea I'd feel this turned on by being tied up, and I'm not even tied up yet! He leans down and places a quick kiss on my lips.

"I'm going to tie your hands now, okay?" He tells me, eyeing me wearily. I nod my head and my mouth dries, why does he not want me to touch him? The thought makes me sad. He takes my right hand and securely ties it in a knot, and then takes my left hand and does the same. Knots! That bastard!

"So, you wanted a book on tying knots huh?" I ask him as he ties both of my arms above my head and onto my headboard. He smirks again, his teeth showing.

"It came in handy." He says, so seductively that I want to pound on him. He climbs on top of me now and pulls me down so my arms are pulled down so that no matter what I can't move them. He tied them damn good. He kisses me hard, surprising me, while both of his hands move there way up my stomach to my breast. He grabs me over the bra and squeezes.

"I quite like this bra," He says, almost examining me, "I'd like to fuck you with it on."

"Okay." I whisper, staring at him as his eyes look down my body, his fingers glide gently over my torso, over my belly button, and down to the lining of my underwear.

He slips his fingers inside and pulls them off of me slowly, teasingly. He tosses them on the floor and places his hands on my thighs, looking at me, I feel my cheeks heat up. This is so mortifying. I don't want him to just stare at it! I bite my lip and look up at the ceiling, I don't want to witness this anymore. I feel the bed move and I look down at him, he's searching for something on his jeans pocket. He pulls out a condom wrapper and tears it open, stretching it over his massive length. Harry moves in between my legs, his erection barely touching my opening as he leans down above my face.