Chapter 73

Allison's P.O.V

Liam holds the door open for me as I walk inside of his home. The first thing that hits me is that it smells really good, and what ever it is is making my mouth water. Liam pulls me into a hug once he's shut the door.

"Feel like I haven't seen you in ages." He tells me, pulling away so I can take my coat and boots off. 

"It hasn't been that long," I smile, I take another big whiff of the air, "It smells amazing in here, is that you're cooking?"

Liam laughs and shakes his head no, "That's Sophia cooking, she's in culinary school and was more than happy to cook something up for us tonight. I'm actually really happy you gusy get to meet finally."

"I am too, you've been hiding her from me, Li. Afraid I won't like her or something?" I ask him, playfully hitting him on the shoulder.

"Nah, just wasn't the right time yet, didn't really wanna introduce her around if I didn't think she was gonna last, ya know?" He says, his cheeks blushing up a bit.

"But you think she's a keeper now?" I bite on my lip and look at him slyly.

He nods his head, "Definitely a keeper."

"Awh Liam," I give him another hug, "I'm so happy for you! After everything you've been through you deserve an amazing girl."

"Well, Sophia is that girl for me," He runs his hand through his short hair, "Speaking of Sophia, where is your boyfriend at? Mister Harry Styles."

I sigh, "He's off in Glasgow for a business deal type thing, so I'm all by myself the next couple days."

"Well, that's too bad, I kind of wanted to clear the air with him about the last time I saw him, was a bit rude to him." He frowns a little, but I smile reassuringly. 

"Don't worry about that, it's water under the bridge." 

Liam walks me around his living room and dining room, giving me a little tour. It's a one bedroom, one bathroom, one floor apartment, and even though it's a bit small, it's actually quite perfect. I can see why Liam bought it in the first place, it's a total bachelor pad. 

"Sophia likes to decorate too, so that's why there's so many matching lamp shades with the curtains and the rugs, oh, and the paintings there she picked out." He points on the opposite wall and I admire the black and white skyline of New York City.

"So, does she live here now, or..." I trail off, looking at him.

He shakes his head, "No, uhm, she actually wants to wait a little bit until we can get something a little bit bigger. Maybe with an upstairs, or something."

I can't help but smile at him, "I see, well ,that's good. Harry asked me to move in with him, but I don't know yet, I don't want to rush things, ya know?"

"It's not rushing things, if you're ready then move in with him. If you're not, then don't, it's all up to you, Alli." He smiles, and then looks towards the kitchen, "Do you want to go in the kitchen?"

"And meet the love of your life? Of course I do." I say happily, walking behind him as we make our way into the kitchen.

When we walk in there's steam coming from the stove top, and a person standing in a black dress with long brown hair standing in front of it. 

"Hey, Soph," Liam says, "Allison is here."

Sophia turns around and beams at me, she turns back around and places a spoon on the counter. She faces me and walks towards me, she is so pretty, wow, Liam picked a good one. Her lips are so perfect, why can't mine look that plump?