Chapter 11

Allison's P.O.V

I stare at the web page in front of me. There's nothing really that surprised me, it's just, really confusing. Why does Harry do this? Why does he want to hurt me? Why did he hurt people, why does he get pleasure from it? Who even introduced him to this? I want to know all of these thing before anything. I don't know if I'm okay with him hurting me, even if it is for my pleasure too. This is all just too strange. Is this what I want for me? And I'm beginning it like him, like really like him. He did take my virginity after all.

But, he doesn't want that, he doesn't want a relationship, well, the kind that I want. He already said he doesn't do the hearts and flowers relationship thing. Why though? He did say that I'm different from any other girl, he really wants this to work. Stephanie does say he likes me, but he likes the sex slave part of me that's willing to do this for him. Not the part that I want him to like. I just really need time to think about all of this.

I exit out of the safari and tap in my Message icon. I press the messages of me and Harry and text him back, maybe if I tell him no he'll change his mind? I doubt it, but let's just play around a bit.

"To Harry Styles, November 18, 2013:

Wow, well, that was a lot... Nice knowing ya! I'm done."

I giggle as I press the send button. I see the 'delivered' symbol appear as the message sends. I hope Harry takes this is as a joke, just like I did.

The day goes by duly, the only thing I do is help Stephanie pick out her outfit for her date with Louis tonight. I did her hair as she applied her make up, I've always loved doing hair. She's not so good at it, but clothes and make up are her thing, so we're a match made in best friend heaven I suppose. Her long red hair that's usually wavy is now pulled up into a high ponytail, braids going up the side of each of her hair, and I curl the hair that's flowing out from the ponytail. I did a pretty damn good job, it looks amazing. Her make up is brown eye shadow, black eyeliner, and her lips are a little pink. She shimmers up her eyes a little bit. She looks beautiful.

"So how do I look?" She asks me as she spins slowly around, I smile. She's wearing high-waisted black jeans and white crop top t-shirt that just barely shows her skin, and she's wearing black flats.

"You look pretty, as always!" I sigh, shaking my head, she frowns.

"I don't know why I'm so nervous! I've been on plenty of dates." She says and breathes in deeply. She glances towards her pink clock on the wall and squeals, "He should be here any minute, oh my god!"

"Relax!" I say walking towards her and putting my hands on her shoulders, "You'll be fine!"

We both walk out of her bathroom and into the living room, I didn't realize it was almost 7:00. Harry said I was supposed to come over later after golfing, and I'm pretty sure golfing has been over for a while. Maybe he got my message and is done with me for good, my stomach turns just at the thought. There's a light knock on the door and Stephanie looks at me with a huge smile on her face.

"That's him!" She says, I laugh.

"Duh! Go answer the door."

"Okay, okay!" She giggles and walks towards the door, she opens it up and I hear some small talk before she lets him in. I take a look at him, with his hair all spiked up in the front, his black v-neck that is super tight on him, and his blue jeans that barely just hang on his hips. He looks hot. He smiles at me and gives me a hug.

"Hey, Allison!" He says as he pulls away from the hug.

"Hi, Louis, how are you?" I ask him, he smiles.