Chapter 20

Allison's P.O.V

I don't know what else to do but stare at him with my mouth wide open, gazing into his green eyes as he looks down at me. What is he doing here? Did Louis invite him here? I'm positive Stephanie wouldn't have let him do that, considering the state I've been in because of him. I finally have the urge to close my mouth and look away from him, turning my back and looking back at Stephanie.
"What's he doing here?" I mouth to her. She bites her lips and shrugs her shoulders. She looks over me again at Harry and Louis and then to Liam.
"I need to go to the bathroom, Alli, come on." She says loudly and gets up and grabs my hand, dragging me to the bathroom. But not without looking at Harry one last time.
We walk past groups of people and finally make our way into the bathroom. It's gold, just like the rest of the club, and four stalls, there's 2 girls in here already checking there make-up in the mirror. The music is barely a whisper in here, which is good. I grab the sink with my hands and look at myself in the mirror, my face is red, clearly from seeing Harry, and my heart is racing.
"Alli, I swear, I didn't know he was coming!" Stephanie says, shaking her head and pacing the bathroom, "Do you want to leave? We can leave?"
I shake my head, and breathe, "No, I don't want to leave. It's just.. I'm surprised to see him, that's all."
"Surprised? You were like frozen in time, staring at each other!" Stephanie says and I glare at her through the mirror, she mutters an apology and goes into one of the stalls.
"I haven't talked to him in like, two days so seeing him here was like.." I can't even finish my sentence.
I turn the water on and pump some soap into my hands and begin to wash them. I can't believe that Harry is here. I want to go out there and curse him out for not talking to me these past couple days and tell him he has some serious issues with commitment or something. But then, I want to go out there and kiss him right in front of everybody and not care. He looks so damn good tonight. His hair is pushed up higher than usual, almost in a pouf, and his black button up is only buttoned up halfway so you can see his tattoos perfectly on his chest. Why does he have to be so dreamy?
I hear a toilet flush and Stephanie walks out and goes to the sink next to me. The girls that are in here leaves so it's just me and Steph.
"So, what do you want to do?" Stephanie asks me as she washes her hands, I walk to the paper towel machine and get one and wipe my hands.
"I want to have fun, dance, and drink." I sigh and throw away my paper towel, "I'm not gonna let him ruin this."
Stephanie half-smiles at me and wipes her hands on a paper towel too, "Are you sure you're okay?"
"Yes, I am." I say and nod my head, half tempted to roll my eyes, "Now let's go."
With one last look in the mirror we walk and head out of the bathroom. We walk out and I stop dead in my tracks. Harry is leaned up agasint the wall, looking at his fingernails. He looks up and his jaw tenses and he straightens up. Stephanie looks at me and then to Harry.
"I'll meet you back at the booth." She says to me, frowning, "Harry." She smiles and walks passed him, looking back at me as she turns the corner. So much for going back and dancing and having fun...I look up at Harry and just stare at him. I am not talking first. He opens his mouth and then closes it again, he runs his hand through his hair and looks away.
I crack, "Are we just going to stand here and stare at each other or what?" I ask him, folding my arms agasint my chest. He looks down at me and a ghost of a smile traces his lips, but it doesn't show. I glare at him, giving him my squinty eye look. He licks his bottom lip.
"I don't have time for this, if you want to talk, then I'll be back at the booth." I say and throw my arms to my side and start walking passed him.
"Allison, wait." He says and he grabs my elbow and turns me around, frowning. I purse my lips at him.
"What."
"Are you angry with me?" He asks, tilting his head a little. And I roll my eyes. He looks at me and his eyes darken, "You're rolling your eyes."
My breath quickens, no, he can't do this to me, not now, "I am aware of that, sir." I hiss the last words at him. He seems taken aback and shakes his head.
"I see you've gotten that part down." He murmurs, and I gape at him. He frowns again and grabs the back of his neck and shakes his head, "I don't understand why you're angry with me."
I want to scream at him, because I like you, a lot, and you're dumb ass hasn't talked me in two days, but I shake my head, and go for a simpler version, "Why haven't you called me back?"
He looks confused and then shrugs his shoulders, looking away, "I didn't realize- I'm sorry, I'm not used to someone.. Ya know."
No, I don't know, "Yeah." Is all I can say. My heart constricts, I wanted a better answer, but I guess that'll do.
"Please, don't be angry at me." Harry takes a step forward and his large hand grips my waist, he inches closer and our body heat radiates off one another. I look up at him through my lashes and his other hands caresses my face, "Angry in bed, I can handle that, god damn can I handle that. But you being angry at me right now," He shakes his head, his lips inching down to my ear, "It has me angry at myself, but yet so turned on by you."
He bites my earlobe and I gasp. He sends slow, but chaste kisses across my cheek and to my lips. His hovers over mine and I close the distant, our lips colliding with one another. I can't stay made at him when he's this close to me. His fingers grip the thin material of my tank top as his tongue enters my mouth, finding my tongue. His other hand wraps around my neck, not letting me move. He tilts his head to the left bit his tongue never leaves my mouth. I moan into his mouth and his tongue pushes farther into my mouth, possessing me. He pulls away and tugs at my bottom lip quickly. Both of us panting. He looks down at me, his lips plump, and his eyes creasing slightly. I bite my lip and look down at the floor. He kisses my forehead and backs away, I look up.
"Come on, let's go dance," He says and holds his hand out to me, I shake my head.
"I'm not that great of a dancer," I say, feeling shy all of a sudden.
Why can't we just keep kissing? That I'm good at.
He laughs, "Just come one." His hand still out in front of me.
I look up at the ceiling and let out a huff, and slap my hand in Harry's hand, smiling like a fool. What is it with this boy? I was completely mad at him a couple minutes ago, and now I don't want to leave his side. It confuses the hell out of me. Harry, finally, gives me an all toothed, gorgeous, model-like smile and he walks in front of me. On our way to the dance floor. Each group of women we pass the all stare and giggle at Harry, which makes me jealous. Can't they see he's holding my hand. Harry doesn't seem to be bothered by it because his head is down, looking at his feet the entire we're walking to the floor. Good.
The music is overly loud, and the beat is pulsing through my veins., Nobody is singing, bit it sounds like some robotic thing is either talking or just saying one word. It's actually sounds like a good song. We make our way into the middle and we're surrounded by drunken people left and right. He yanks on my hand and I'm in his arms, by hands on his biceps, and he starts to move. And I mean, move, taking me with him every step. I didn't know Harry could dance, let alone this good! And I can't believe I'm following him with every step. He spins me around and my back is up agasint his front. I lean my head agasint his chest.
My backside grinds up agasint him with the beat as his hands slide down grip each side of my waist. He leans down and his lips collide with mine again. I reach my arm up and my fingers intertwine into his hair, our tongue meeting each other perfectly. I can feel his growing erection agasint my butt as I grind more and more onto him. He pulls away suddenly and spins me around and pulls me close to him.
"Can we leave, and go back to my place?" He whispers into my ear, he looks back at me with pleading eyes and I can't help but nod my head. I want exactly what he wants and right now we could do it right on this floor and I wouldn't care who watched.
He grabs my hand and his fingers lace through mine as he heads over to the bar, where our group is at. Stephanie and Liam take a shot as Louis takes a sip of his beer. Louis sees us and nods his head, turning to Steph and Liam, I think telling them we're walking up because they both look over and smile.
"Having fun?" Louis shouts over the music, looking up at his cousin, their height difference is crazy. Harry nods his head.
"Listen, we're going to get going, alright?" Harry shouts, leaning down so they all can hear. Stephanie looks immediately at me and I blush, she smiles and rolls her eyes.
"Already? We just got here." Liam asks, looking at me, slightly upset, I smile sadly at him.
"Yeah, uhm-"
"We're gonna head back to my house, we'll see you guys some other time." Harry interrupts me and squeezes my hand. I look up at him and I blush.
I say my goodbyes and with quick a hug from Stephanie, we're gone. Heading out of the door and waiting by the street for the Valet to bring Harry's car. My ears are ringing from the loud music.
"I can't wait to get you home, and out of these clothes." Harry whispers in my ear, kissing my head before he leans back up.
I tingle inside, down there, and I can't wait either.

****A/N****
Hey everyone! Thank you so much for over 5000 reads! Amazing! Can't believe it! Sorry this chapter was so crappy, but I am really tired. A new, and longer, chapter will either be up tomorrow or Saturday! Please vote AND COMMENT. Thank youuuu. <333