Chapter 14

Allison's P.O.V

My eyes flutter open, and I realize I must've fallen asleep after Harry and I...'fucked'. Speaking of Harry, he's not on top of me, or beside me. I move and my hands are no longer tied onto my bed, they've been set free. I sit up and pull my blanket over me, covering my naked body. I look on the floor and his clothes are gone. I frown slightly. Well, if that's not the definition of a one night stand, I don't know what is.

I'm suddenly overwhelmed by anger, why wouldn't he wake me up? I mean, I know the contract says that he doesn't want a relationship to come out of this, but yet he tells me I'm different. And then he just leaves and not say one word to me! Jerk.

I get up and let the cover fall off me as I stand and bend down to get my jersey off the ground and pull it over my head. I want to text Harry so bad and curse him out right now, but, I'll hold my tongue. I really haven't even signed to be his Submissive yet, so I can do whatever I want. I smile at the thought, although I am still angry.

I look at the alarm clock beside my bed and it's almost 11 at night. If tonight would have gone as planned, I'd be spending my night in Harry's bed. Or would I? I do have my own room there, but I love when I sleep with him. I frown again.

My stomach grumbles and I want food, I'm hungry. I walk out of my room and notice Stephanie's bedroom is pitch black, seems she's not back either. I wonder how her and Louis' date is going, I hope good, they look like they would be cute together. But, then Liam would be broken hearted. My poor friend.

I walk into the living room thinking about Liam and Steph and notice a figure sitting on the couch. It turns and my stomach flops.

"You're up." Harry says quietly and sits up from the couch and walks towards me.

"Yeah, I, uh, thought you were gone." I mutter as I watch him walk closer to me.

"No, I had a call I needed to take." Harry says and rubs the back of his neck, "Why, did you think I'd just leave you?"

"No, well, yeah, you would." I answer truthfully.

He frowns slightly and exhales, "Are you ready?"

What? "Ready for what?"

"To come back to my house?" He answers, lifting an eyebrow, "You said you would come back and stay the night."

Oh! "It's almost midnight." I say to him, he shrugs his shoulders.

"So, just come. Please." He says and pouts his bottom lip out a little. I smile.

"Let me change." I say and turn around and walk back towards my room. Harry's feet pad behind me and I know he's following me.

We get into my room and he stands in the doorway leant up agasint it. He watches me as walk over to my drawer and pull out a pair of yoga pants and pull them on. I take the jersey off and glance at Harry quickly, blushing, knowing he's watching me get changed. I pull out one of my bras from the top drawer and get it on quickly and pull on a black v-neck. I turn and look at Harry.

"I just need to get my straightener and then we can go." I tell him, and he nods his head, a hint of a smile on his lips.

He follows me into the bathroom. I unplug my pink straightener and wrap the chord around it and turn towards Harry again.

"Ready." I say and he nods again and walks out. I glance in the mirror and look at myself, make up! I grab my make-up bag off the counter and place it on top of my straightener and walk out of the room, and into the living room.

"Have everything?" He asks me, I look back down at the pile in my hands.

"Yep." I say, popping the 'p'.