Chapter 21

Allison's P.O.V

We wait in silence, my body longing to get back to his apartment, and watch as people walk passed us going into the club. A older looking man with a camera slung around his neck walks over and steps in front of us.

"Excuse me, Mr. Styles, can I have a picture for the Manchester Times, please?" He asks him, positioning his camera. Harry nods his head and I go to walk away but he pulls me close to him. The photographer looks just as shocked as I am. He holds his camera up to his eyes and snaps about 3 pictures.

"Thank you, Mr. Styles," He says and almost bows, and then walks away and starts taking pictures of the club's building. Harry doesn't seem to be bothered by it, he just takes out his iPhone and begins to look through it.

The Valet finally pulls up in Harry's car up and it's different then the last one I drove in. It's small, all white, and the windows are tinted. It's so, sporty, and expensive looking. I look up at Harry, and he's trying to hide his grin as the Valet boy hands him his keys.

"Sick car, Sir!" The boy, probably about 17, says and hands him his keys. He glances at me and smiles, blushing almost and looks back at Harry.

"Thanks," Harry's cool response makes me frown.

He hands the boy a way to big amount of tip, and he snakes his arm around my hip and we walk to the car. He flips the handle once and the door opens, slowly, making everyone in line stare even harder than they already were. Harry holds onto my hand as I sink down into the low seat. Harry closes the door and walks on over to the other door and gets in as well. He buckles his seat belt and looks over at me. I smirk.

"Nice car." I say and look at him, he smiles and all of his teeth are showing, he looks like a teenage boy, it makes my heart melt.

"Thanks, it's a classic." He says and doesn't stop smiling, I buckle my seat belt in and look at him again.

He leans forward and looks down at my lips, I inhale sharply and close my eyes and meet his lips. His lips cover mine and the feeling of electricity I feel because of him is now rushing through every part of me as our lips move with each other. This kiss isn't like all the others. He's not wanting to stick his tongue in my mouth like he normally does. He just moves his lips, slowly, agasint mine. It's strange, because we've never kissed like this before, but I love it.

Harry pulls away and his eyes squint even harder than they were and then they open up and meet mine. He sighs and shakes his head and leans back agasint his seat and puts his hands on his wheel.

"I'm sorry." His voice is a barely a whisper as he turns his key in the ignition and the car comes to life. I pretend like I don't hear it and snap my head to look out of the window. I don't know what he's sorry about, and a part of me is actually scared on why he is. He turns on the radio and some old Rock song comes on. The beat is familiar, and the lyrics are catchy. I know I know this song.

"What song is this?" I ask Harry, breaking the almost awkward not-talking thing we're doing right now.

"Always, by Bon Jovi." He says and looks over to me briefly. I nod my head and purse my lips, looking at the road in front of us.

"My dad really likes this song, he used to play it while he cleaned." I say, tucking my hands under my thighs as I reminisce from when I was little.

Harry doesn't say anything, but I didn't expect him to. I wasn't saying it to start a conversation, I just wanted to share a little piece of information with him about me. Something that he's not very familiar with. Unknowingly I sigh with frustration, and then stop, and look over at Harry, he didn't notice. Good. I look at the clock and it's almost 1 in the morning, latest I've stayed out at a club really. I usually leave the scene by 12, I'm really such a downer. The thought makes me mad. I lean my head agasint the back leather seat I'm in and close my eyes, trying to relax as we drive to Harry's house.