Chapter 59

***READ THIS***

so, i have two ideas of what i want the second book to be about, and i need your help. the FIRST IDEA is going to be just like a continuation of Harry and Allison's relationship and all that jazz. but the SECOND IDEA is going to be like a prequeal, like when Harry was younger; when he started to be a punk, and when he met Olivia and how he become a Dominant, leading up to the first time he met Allison. ;))) i'm liking the second idea bettttter...but just let me know. :) and if this gets really good feedback, i may write the second book and the first chapter and put it up to be a little teaser until this book ends. :)

how does that sound?? PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

_____________________

Allison's P.O.V

"Alli," Someone is shaking my shoulders and I squint my eyes open, sitting up arubtly. It's Stephanie, "It's like, 12 in the afternoon."

My eyes open a little more as I look at the clock on the wall, "Dang, I had no idea."

She laughs, "It's okay, I was just gonna go get some McDonalds do you want anything?"

Harry stirs beside me and stiffens his body, reaching his arms up and strecthing. I watch as he opens his eyes and blinsk a couple times, looking at me, almost not awake.

"Do you want McDonalds?" I ask him and he shakes his head no.

"Nah, thanks though." I smile, stretching myself.

"Alright, I'm just gonna go to Tesco and buy some more plastic totes, I've seemed to have more clothes now then I did when I moved her." She smiles, "I'll see you later. Bye, Harry."

"Bye." He clears his throat after he talks, "My fucking neck hurts."

"I'll get you some asprin." I tell hm, gettng up from the couch.

I'm still mad about the argument we got into last night. How dare he get made at me for talking to Niall. His mother died and I was just being there for him and Harry wants to put the blame all on me? It's not right at all, and it's definitely not my fault. I shouldn't have even let him sleep with me last night, but of course, Harry has this stupid little spell over me that I want to be with him all of the time even if we fight. I don't understand how he does it, but he does. I hear one of the chairs we have in the kitchen scrape against the tiles and I know he's in here. I get two tablets from the container and a bottle of water, handing him both.

"Thanks." He says, not looking at me, and I want to roll my eyes.

"Welcome." I say dryly. I walk back to the freezer and look inside of it, "Do you want something to eat?"

"What do you got?" He asks, and I move my eyes around the almost empty freezer.

"Mac and cheese, or pizza." I say, looking back over to him.

"I'll pass." He says, drinking his water bottle again.

I sigh and shut the freezer, walking back over to the sink, trying to occupy myself with something so I don't blow up on him. But it's really hard to do because all I want to do is yell at him. Oh, what the hell.

"You know, you can be a reall jerk sometimes, Harry." I turn around and snap at him, he stares at me, "You didn't even really let me explain myself last night before you blew up on me! You just started yelling at me, that's not fair."

He sighs, "I know, and I'm sorry I got so mad. But that's my first instinct, that's just me. I jump to conclusions and just get pissed."

"Well maybe you could like, stop? It's really annoying, Harry. His mom had died, which she happened to be like a second mother to me, and you want me to not talk to him at all? That's not gonna happen. It wouldn't be right of me to just not talk to him." I explain, and he frowns.