Chapter 53

Allison's P.O.V

I wake up and hug the covers tightly to my chest. I open my eyes slowly and I'm facing the wall, Harry's not draped over me like he was last time. I turn around and see that's he's actually awake, texting away on his phone. He looks over at me and smiles quickly, then looks back at his phone.

"Good morning." He says, his voice a little raspy.

"Good morning," I yawn, "What are you doing?"

"John is messaging me about work, I may need to- Nope, I do have to go into work this afternoon, damn it." Harry mutters and rubs at his temple, "I've got one massive headache."

"That's cause you were piss drunk, Harry, do you remember?" I ask, and he scrunches his eyebrows.

"Not really, why?" He looks more over my way and I cover my mouth with my hand.

"You can't go into work looking like this, Harry!" I say, reaching out and touching his eye, he flinches back.

"Why? What's wrong?" Harry starts to panic and gets up from the bed holding onto his head immediatly, "Headache, bad idea getting up so fast."

I get up from the bed and follow him to the bathroom, his face shocked as he stares at his reflection in the mirror.

"Holy shit," Harry mutter, touching his black eye, "I look horrible."

"It's not that bad," I lie, my voice going high, "I mean, do you not remember fighting Tate?"

"Kind of, I guess." Harry closes his eyes for a moment, "He kissed you, yeah?"

I nod my head.

"Please tell me he looks worse than I do." He says, and I groan.

"That's still all you're worried about?" I ask, and he shrugs.

"It's a dude thing I guess. Plus, he kissed you," Harry shutters, "I'll never forget how scared you look, and how pissed off I was."

"Well, I thought he was gay, I was wrong." I sigh, "You need to get in the shower."

Harry turns around and pulls me closer to him by my waist, he kisses my forehead, "Why don't you take one with me?"

I push him away gently, "I can't, my dad is right downstairs."

"So? That didn't stop you last night." Harry smirks.

"Uhm, we didn't have sex last night."

"What? Yes we did?"

I laugh, "No, Harry, we didn't, you passed out as soon as you laid down."

Harry frowns, "Must of been a dream then, seemed so real."

I roll my eyes, "I'm gonna go and get you some Advil, and then I'll be back. So, just get in the shower, and try to get some of the blood off you."

"I feel crusty." He pouts.

"You look crusty," I giggle, "But, you look hot. You look like a tough guy who rides motorcycles and gets into random fights with bar junkies."

"You like it?" Harry asks, pulling me closer again, this time I don't pull away, "Does it turn you on?"

"Mmm, maybe." I mutter, looking up at him, he leans down and kisses me slowly.

He pulls away, "Maybe I should get into fights more often."

"Get in the shower." I tell him, pecking him on the lips again before leaving my bathroom.

I leave my room and walk into the hallway, at the same time Andrew is leaving Steph's room closing the door.