Chapter 42

Allison's P.O.V

"So, how about some real food now?" Harry lays his laying on the pillow as he sleepily smiles at me. Which is absolutely adorable if you ask me. I giggle and shake my head.

"What do you want tme to make?" I ask him, turnign on my stomach and sitting up on my elbows to look down at him. He shakes his head.

"No, like, we can go out to dinner. I want to take you out." He tells me, and I can't help but blush.

"Where at, Mr. Styles?" I tease, batting my eyelashes a little extra at him.

"Wherever you want to go, what are you hungry for?" He asks me, and I think about it.

"Wings and potatoe wedges." I smile, and he laughs.

"You want wings?" He asks me, and I nod my head. My mouth already watering at the thought.

"Yes, at home we have a Buffalo Wild Wings, and I would go there every weekend with N- Anyways, they have the best wings ever! Their parmessan garlic are seriously the best, oh my god, so good." I talk about my second favorite restaraunt ever.

"Buffalo Wild Wings?" He asks, and I nod my head, "As in B-Dubs?"

"Oh my god, do you have one here!?" I ask, getting super excited.

Harry's smiles grows on his face as he nods his head, "Yeah, it's actually like 3 blocks away from me."

"Oh my god, you have no idea how happy that made!" I groan and flop down on my belly, "I have been craving B-Dubs ever since I moved here. I was seriously going through withdrawals."

"Then we will go to b-dubs." He smiles and I can't help but crawl on top of him and kiss him hard, just once.

"Thank you! Oh my god, I am so happy." I sqeal and kiss him again.

"I know, you've said 'oh my god' like 10 times." He tells me and I roll my eyes.

"I do that a lot when I'm excited. Deal with it." I flick his nose and roll off of him, giggling as I barely run out of the way as Harry's fingertips graze my butt. I reach down and retrieve my clothes, putting them back on so I can walk to the other room and get some clothes.

"Do you wanna go now?" I ask him, taking the hair tie out of my hair and shaking my head so it can come undone. I fun my fingers thrgough it and try to tame it as best as I can.

"Yeah, whenever I get changed." He gets up from his bed and his body taunts me, "Are you wearing that?"

"No, of course not. I was going to the other room to pick out some clothes." I point towards the door, he rubs the back of his neck and walks towards his closet.

"I actually," He touches the handel to his closet, "I actually brought all of the clothes into my room, so you didn't have to go in there everytime."

I'm surprised by his response, "Oh, really?"

"Yeah, when you stay over you'll be sleeping with me anyways. I could just get rid of that room all together. Make it another room for my paintings or some shit." He shrugs and walks into his closet.

I get butterflies after he walks away. Get rid of the room all together? So, does that mean he's not thinking about wanting another Submissive? Screw it, I'm asking. I walk in after him.

"Wow." I say, lookingh at this walk-in closet. It's bigger than my room back at the apartment. I can see that he had time re-arranging everything because there's the clothes from the bedroom on the right side, and Harry's clothes are all on the left, "This is huge."