Chapter 16

Allison's P.O.V

I wake up to the feeling of something heavy being put onto the bed I am sleeping in. I blink open my eyes and see Harry trying to get in the, holding the cover in his hand as he puts his naked legs into the covers. He looks down at me and notices me staring at him and he stills.
"I'm sorry. I, uh, I didn't mean to wake you." He says, a frown forming on his face.
"What are you doing?" I ask him, my voice all groggy from sleeping.
"I.. I just couldn't fall asleep." He says and rubs the back of his neck with his left hand, "And, I felt bad for leaving you out there, all by yourself. I thought it was just going to be a brief phone call."
My stomach flutters as he speaks, "Oh. It's okay."
"I was looking forward to tonight actually, but I guess it'll have to wait." Harry says, his voice deep and scratchy, looking at me with those lustful eyes of his.
"Me too." I blush as the words come out of my mouth. The surprise is clear on his face.
"Were you?" He asks, fascinated now. I nod and bite my bottom lip.
"When you do that, you have no idea what I want to do to you." He says as his hand makes it's way to my chin and pulls gently and tugs it free from my teeth. My inside tightens...down there! I look up at him through his lashes and he takes a sharp intake of breath.
"Fuck, Allison." He breathes and grabs my face with both of his hands and kisses me hard. But I haven't brushed my..
My thoughts are drowned out by the way his tongue moves it's way expertly around my mouth, finding my own tongue. The way he kisses me, so hard, passionately, sexy, its something I've never experienced before. It's like he knows my mouth better than I do. Which is true. His hand makes it's way to the back of my head and he pulls on my hair. A moan escapes my mouth as he pulls away, taking my bottom lip in his teeth and pulling it before letting go. No don't go....oh. His mouth has moved it's way to my neck. Leaving my small kisses on my neck as he grazes his teeth to my ear. Licking my earlobe, I tilt my head back and groan.
"It's only 4 AM, we can still go into the playroom," His voice hot against the inside of my ear, making my whole body tingle.
"Yes." I moan, almost a whisper as his tongue trails down my neck once again. He sucks on my neck hard and then let's go. I look at him as he gets out of my bed, in only his boxers. I admire his long and lanky, but somewhat muscular legs, as he pulls on his gray sweatpants. My eyes gaze up and I'm looking at his torso, with all of those tattoos, those sexy tattoos. I want to reach out and touch him, so I do. As my right arm extends to touch his butterfly tattoo he notices immediately and takes a step away.
"What are you doing?" He whispers, his eyes wide with shock.
"I was, I was just trying to touch you." I say, feeling a little bit embarrassed that he backed away.
"Didn't I tell you that I don't like to be touched?" He asks me, dryly, staring at me, his green eyes to my dark brown ones.
"I just-"
"Don't, please." He whispers, closing his eyes and taking a deep breath, when he opens them again, they've changed. His jaw tenses and his eyes squint.
"Come on, I want to play with you now." He says, and licks his bottom lip before turning and leaving 'my' room. My heart rate begins to pick up as I swing my legs off of the bed. My feet are fast as I exit my room and notice Harry leaned up against the wall. His eyes trace down my body and to my pant less legs...I forgot to put on my yoga's again, oh well, at this point I could be naked and not care.
"No pants?" He asks me, smirking, I shake my head. He bites his bottom lip and it makes my stomach tighten. He extends his hand and I take it hastily.
"Let's go." He says and I nod my head, and I walk with him down the hall into the Playroom.
I'm happy that Ms. Donald, his housekeeper isn't here to see me like this, oh how embarrassing, but the thought that she leaves just so Harry can have his Subs here is displeasing. But I push it to the back of my mind to think about later.
We've stopped in front of the door to the Playroom, Harry fishes his key out of his sweats. Before he unlocks the door he looks at me, "You ready?"
Does he even have to ask?
"Yes."
A sexy smile grows on his perfect face as he turns and unlocks the door to the room.
He walks in and I follow him, the familiar smell of Home Depot and Hollister fill my nostrils as I look around. He turns on the dimly lit lights and they illuminate the room. I'm panting already just thinking about what he's going to do with me.
"When you're in here, you are completely mine," He says, his fingertips sliding down my cheek, "To do with as I please. Do you understand?" And his thumb grazes my lower lip.
"Yes," I say, completely mesmerized by him.
"Okay, I'm going to leave, and when I come back I expect you to be naked, facing that wall," He points to my right, "With your hands clasped behind your back, okay?" His eyes are searching mine, I can tell he's nervous.
"Okay," I swallow, even though my mouth is dry.
He leans down and grabs the back of my neck and I tilt my head up to meet his, but he doesn't kiss me, "You're mine right now, I can't wait to fuck you." His breathe minty, hot on my lips. He leans down and kisses me chastely before turning and leaving the room.
It takes me a second to regain my composure after he just left me like that. I slip my panties off of me and lay them by the door, I pull my black v-neck off and throw it on the ground, not caring it's inside and out. Finally, I reach behind my back and unclasp my bra and lay it on top of the pile. I take a deep breath before facing the wall and placing my hands behind my back and clasping them like he wants.
It seems like years before I finally hear the door open again. My heart rate quickens and I lick my lips as I wait for him to do something. I hear Harry's feet pad over to somewhere behind me and I hear cabinets or something opening and closing. My hearing seems top pick up more than it has in my 20 years of living. I hear a few buttons and then some smooth, R&B singers voice starts to sing in speakers. It's sexy, I guess you can say it's sex music.
I barely hear Harry's feet move towards me, I stop breathing as his hands clasp over mine that are behind my back. His mouth is on my shoulder, my bare skin to his lips. He kisses up my shoulder, and my neck, is tongue sliding it's way around until he's at my ear.
"You have such a nice ass, Allison," He whispers in my ear, "You look so sexy right now."
I can't even speak, I'm so aroused right now and we haven't even done anything.
"You can turn around now." Harry says, his tongue flicking at my earlobe. I bite my lip and do what he says, no hesitating.
Oh my...fuck. Harry is still shirtless but his jeans..they're so sexy. They're tight, more tight than any pant I've seen on a man of 25, and there's holes on the knees, like they've been ripped or tethered. He looks so sexy, so rugged, like a teenage boy from the wrong part of town. And his hair, he has a black piece of material pushing his hair away from his beautiful face.
I love this already, can I sign now?
"Your body, it's a wonder wall." His words are smooth as he quotes the famous song. He makes me wet, ready for sex, but at the same time he makes me melt with the way he talks to me, what is he doing to me?
"I'm going to chain you up now, okay?" He asks me, taking my hand without my answer and leading me over to the large 'X' near his bed.
"These handcuffs aren't meant to hurt you, but if they do, you safe word, okay?" He says to me, taking my face in one of his hands.
"Safe word?" I ask him quietly, his mouth forms on 'Oh'.
"Didn't we talk about it?" He asks me, his head tilting. I shake my head.
"Did you read about it?" He asks again.
"Kind of." I say, my voice nervous.
"Don't be nervous, there's nothing to be nervous about." He says, his thumb rubbing agasint my hot cheek, "Safe word is a word that you use when you don't like something, or something is hurting you. If you use that word I'll stop right away, okay?"
"Okay." I breathe.
"Choose a word." He says to me, I blink, "A safe word."
"Oh," I think about it, "Strawberry."
He smiles, "Strawberry, got it." Then his face darkens, "Now come here so I can strap your sexy ass in here and have my way with you."
I hesitate a second, but I walk over to the large wooden sex thing.
"Trust me?" It's almost a plea as he looks at me, waiting for me to move against the X.
"I trust you," My voice barely audible.
I walk and stand agasint this wooden thing, it's cold agasint my back, making goose bumps rise all over my skin and arch my back away from it. Harry watches me as I press my back agasint it again, and this time resist the urge to pull away, I need to get used to it. He steps over to me and rises my left arm and places my wrist inside the brown leather cuff. He pulls the cuff and it tightens on me, I cannot move that arm at all. He does the same thing with my right arm and wrist until I can't move that either. I'm restrained completely. I feel completely embarrassed, my naked body is basically sprawled out for him to just look at. Which he does.
"Ms. Carter, you are one hell of a sight." Harry murmurs, licking his bottom lip.
His hand travels to my right breast and he takes my nipple in-between his thumb and index finger, it puckers instantly. His head dips down and his mouth is around my other nipple, lightly flicking it with his tongue as he pulls on it gently with his tongue. Teasing me. I pull hard on the cuffs but I don't move, not even a budge. God, this is.. Ahh..
I groan and bite my lip as Harry continues this slow, but oh so arousing, torture. His thumb pinches my nipple harder and I moan out in pleasure, Harry's tongue makes long sweeps across my other nipple now.
"Oh, Harry.." I moan, looking down at him doing this to me.
He takes my nipple between his perfectly white teeth and looks up at me through those long eyelashes of his and he pulls away, releasing my nipple like it's a rubber band.
"Beautiful breasts you have, Ms. Carter," Harry says and straightens up, he leans forward and kisses me hard. His tongue entering my mouth with no hesitation. I barely have time to respond when he pulls away, breathing heavily. He gives me a wicked grin before dropping down to his knees.
Oh god...
"Hmm, I think like this," Harry tugs at my pubic hair and I want to crawl up in a whole and die. How embarrassing, but yet only Harry can make it seem so sexy.
His index finger moves downward, over my clitoris, rubbing it, making me want more. And just like that, he slips one finger inside of me.
"So wet." He hums in appreciation, "All for me. Only for me, right, Ms. Carter?" He says as his finger move in and out of me, slowly, aching slow.
"Yes, only you." I moan, "Faster, please." I beg, pulling again the cuffs.
"Faster, you say?" He says, his finger still inside of me, I groan, "I have other plans for you."
He kisses below my belly button, and trails them downward. He kisses my pubic hair and I can feel his smile on me.
"Lift your legs and rest them on my shoulders," He orders me, and I am quick to oblige. My calves are rested on his shoulders, and his left hand grabs onto my hip.
His tongue moves in between my lips and flicks...there! This feeling, oh my god, it feels so good. His finger moves expertly as his tongue moves around my clit. He sucks down and bites me gently, making my legs begin to shake. Am I going to come already? He removes his finger and his tongue makes it's way down to replace the feeling of his lost finger, and does it do the job. I look down and see Harry's flop of hair, between my legs. It's so sexy. His tongue enters me, in and out, so wet. His tongue enters me again but this time he moves it around inside of me, the feeling is sensational.
"Harry." I moan as he pulls away and enters his finger inside of me again.
"I'm going to make you come, then I'm going to fuck you, fast and hard, okay?" He asks, his finger moving inside of me, making me forget how to talk. I close my eyes and tilt my head. He thrusts a second finger inside of me, causing me to cry out.
"Answer me," He says, looking up at me as I look down at him.
"Okay."
"Good."
His fingers move in and out of my increasingly fast this time, and his tongue parts me and flicks on my sensitive area. Again and again, he does this, his fingers stop inside of me and swivel around me, my stomach tightens and my legs shake. He sucks down on me and his tongue circles around my clitoris. Fuck...
"Come for me." Harry's voice vibrates agasint me and his fingers continue to work there magic.
He flicks his tongue once more and that is what undoes me. I come, moaning out his name as he continues to kiss and lick me down there. My legs are like jell-o and I'm breathing heavy as Harry stands back up. My legs are limp on my side. He unbuttons the overly tight jeans and pulls them down, no boxers, and slips out of them in no time. Springing free. He walks over to a shelf and pulls out a condom. He rips it open and rolls it on to his massive length.
"Lift your legs around me," He commands softly, staring into my eyes.
I do as I'm told and lift my legs and wrap them around him. He positions himself and looks back at me.
"You're so fucking brave," He moans and slams into me.
I moan out and tilt my head back. He doesn't take no prisoners as his hips move in and out of me in an increasingly fast rate. His hips move slightly as he slows down, moving his hips in a circular motion so the feeling can be deeper.
"Harry, oh my-" I moan into his ear as his chin rest on my shoulder.
""So, tight, damn." Harry's voice out of breath as he continues to pump in and out of me.
The feeling is there again, I'm going to come again! His thrusts pick up and he grabs onto my butt to slam me into him harder.
"Come for me again, please." Harry moans into my ear.
His words undo me again as I moan out and come around him. He thrusts deep inside me and he stills as he comes into the condom. Our breathing and the music are the only that can be heard. I'm panting on Harry's chest as his head lays on my head.
Harry looks down at me and smiles, he pulls out of me and peels the condom off of him and throws it in the wastebasket beside us.
"That was.." Harry says as he walks back over to me, unhooking my wrists from these cuffs, "Better than anything I've ever done."
"You're lying." I tell him as I move both of my wrists in circular motion, they're stiff.
"I'm not lying, it's strange because I'm telling the truth." He frowns for some reason and sighs. He reaches his hand out to me and I take it, he pulls me into his chest and he wraps his arms around me. I'm stunned at this gesture, but I wrap my arms around the lower part of your back. He stiffens slightly, but doesn't say anything.
"I don't know what it is about you, but it makes me.. I don't know." Harry whispers into my hair.
"Same with you." I whisper agasint his naked torso, but the thing is I do know what it is. I like YOU.
He sighs agasint my hair and he pulls away.
"Bed, now." He says and walks over and grabs my stuff from the floor.
I frown as he hands my shirt to put on. He's so bipolar. One minute he's sweet, and now he's acting distant again. I pull on my shirt and see that he's pulling on his jeans again.
"Ready?" He asks, and I just nod my head. He frowns at me again, but turns around and opens the door.
I follow him out and we walk down the hallway in silence until we reach 'my' room.
"Thank you, Allison. That was A+ in my book." He half smiles, "That wasn't so bad was it?"
"No, it wasn't." I say truthfully, I expected worse.
"See? I don't intend to hurt you, that was all pleasure." He explains, crossing his arms, "Think about it, okay?"
"Okay," I agree, nodding my head.
"Well, goodnight, Allison." He says and leans forward and kisses my forehead, making me close my eyes.
"Sleep with me tonight," I whisper, and peek up at him, he leans his forehead agasint mine, his eyes are closed.
"But-"
"Please?" I beg quietly, I really love sleeping with him, I sleep better.
"Oh Allison, what are you doing to me?" He whispers, his lips touching my forehead again.
"I can say the same about you." I whisper, hugging onto my panties tightly, "You were going to sleep with me earlier."
"Come on then," He says and reaches for my hand.
"Where are we going?" I ask him, I am to tired for more sex!
"If we're going to sleep then I want you to sleep in my bed." He says, his voice deep, husky.
"Oh." Is all I have to say because inside I'm squealing like a little school girl.
We walk down to his room and he opens his door. He has such a beautiful bedroom. I love it. He shuts and locks the door behind him and looks to me. He slides down his jeans again and kicks them to the other side of the room, I watch as he pulls out his drawer and grabs a pair of Polo boxers and slips them on. He looks at his overly big King sized bed and back at me, he's nervous, or he doesn't want to do this...
He walks passed me and gets into his bed and gets into the left side of the bed. He pulls away the covers so I can get in. I lay my shirt on his nightstand and slip into the covers, they're cool against my skin.
"Face that way." He points to the side of right side of the room.
I turn over so my back is to his front. His arm snakes it's way around me and pulls me close to him. My heart lurches. He kisses my neck, just behind my ear.
"Goodnight, Allison." Harry murmurs.
"Goodnight, Harry." My voice barely heard as I close my eyes and begin to dream about less complicated, but still charming Harry Styles.