Chapter 34

Allison's P.O.V

My arms are tied tightly above my head onto a wooden pole above my head, and my feet are planted on the floor. Harry is tying a ripped off part of a black t-shirt around my eyes so I cannot see anything. My heart is pumping against my chest and I think I'm beginning to sweat under my arms. I was really nervous and scared about being in here, but as soon as I turned around and saw Harry in those tight black jeans and his tattoo covered torso, I was aroused.

As he finished the knot on the back of my head, he pulled me forward and kissed me. Pushing his tongue roughly into my mouth, dominating mine. He pulled away and he breathed out heavily.

"So, I wonder if regular boyfriends want to tie their girlfriends up and hang them merciless from the ceiling and have there way with them." Harry talks, he's grazing he's lips across my neck and his light stubble he barely has is rough against my skin. I feel like every sense I have in my body is ten times sensitive right now, I can't see anything that he's doing, and that intrigues me.

"I don't know...sir." I remember the Sir part.

"Well fuck all of those other couples, it's just me and you, baby." He coos, his fingers gently grazing my breasts.

I tilt my head a little and pull on my hand cuffs, making a creaking noise.

"Pull all you want, you're not going anywhere." He whispers.

His thumb and finger start to to tug on both of my nipples, hardening them at the first touch. I bite down on my bottom lip and relish in the feelings this is giving me. I feel myself getting wet between my legs, so I close them together. I let out an "Oh" as he twists both of my nipples around in his fingers, causing a brief moment of plain.

"Do you like that, baby? Do you like the pain?" He asks me, twisting them again his fingers.

I moan out, my mouth gaping as the pleasure builds deep inside of me.

"Answer me." He demands and pulls on them hard, I yell out, my legs beginning to tremble.

"Yes...yes sir." I breath out, trying to calm myself.

"I knew you fucking liked it." He mutters, stopping suddenly as I'm just at the brink, "I don't want you to come yet, I want that for when I can feel you."

I'm breathless as I hear his naked feet pad through the room. I try to heighten my hearing to hear what he's getting into, but it's no use, I'm not familiar with this room yet.

"So, Allison, have you gotten your birth control yet?" He asks, and I hear something open, or close.

One of the two.

"N..no." I stutter.

Shit, I need to make an appointment tomorrow.

He smacks his lips. Something opens or closes again and he's moving, stopping until he's right in front of me.

"What a shame," He sighs, "I was hoping to feel you tonight."

As he says this, something that feels like leather, and is hard is grazing down my stomach. I gasp.

"But, maybe soon enough, I'll be able to fuck you with nothing on." He moves the thing he's holding in his hand around my nipple, and they pucker underneath the leathery material. It feels so amazing.

"I think you like this," Harry mutters in approval, the movement stops and is removed from my body, "Do you like it when I do this?"

And the thing he has is snapped across my backside, causing me to pull on the restraint and cry out. It doesn't hurt that bad, it just stings.