Someone Else Purrt 5

•••

When Marinette woke up from her sleep, she realized two things. She was in a bed and Chat Noir was staring at her. She couldn't help but stare back.

Had he stayed transformed all night? What about his kwami? How could he sleep in a leather suit? Perhaps he didn't sleep in it. He was awake well before her. He must have seen her, and transformed just before. Her face turned from sleepy to upset.

He knew her identity. He knew and still hid his own. "Marinette......" He whispered.

The black haired girl sat up properly and dragged her legs to her chest. She stared in a daze and stayed quiet for a while. She didn't miss the scared expression on his face. Why was he afraid suddenly?

The silence stretched on for what seemed like hours.

Chat was the one to try and break the ice. "Wh-why...? How? This— this can't be. I mean— you're..."

The superhero only glared at him. "Yes, Chat. I am Marinette Dupain-Cheng. The girl who helps her parents run a bakery. A wanna be fashion designer. The simple girl you often visit during night." She covered her face with her knees. "Are you happy you finally got to see behind my mask?" She asked in a crude and sarcastic voice.

She listened as he walked towards her. Yet, he said nothing.

She tore her head up and scowled. "Well, I am here, your princess!" She said. "Deal with it, you stupid cat. I was always there. Every fight, every flirt, every — everything." Tears started to well. "And now, I hope you're happy. This is what your Lady is... I hope you're not disappointed because there's no changing it."

She was cut off by arms wrapping around her. The super girl couldn't hold back and engulfed him in a followed embrace. She cried into his shoulder. His scent filled her nose like all the other nights they often shared.

"I wouldn't have it any other way..." He whispered. "How could I be so stupid?"

She continued to sob. And untangle herself from him. "Why are you hugging me?" He smiled weakly as he wiped one of her tears. "I'm unmasked and we're in this mess."

He gave her a grin. "Because you're both the same and I've been to idiotic to not notice. Ladybug and Marinette are one in the same." He took her head, placing it against his chest. He closed his eyes with a soft smile, burring his nose in her hair.

Marinette felt a tiny rush of wind and slowly detached herself from the silly cat. Her eyes widened when she saw an unmasked Chat, more specifically, Adrien. She clamped her mouth, blushed brightly, and her eyes teared. "A... Adrein..."

He smirked in a playful way like her Chat Noir would for her. "Hello, Princess."

•••

Nella sipped her milk as Sasha batted her back. It was a bit unfortunate she choke on her breakfast, but it help that the two superheroes weren't screaming at each other... Yet. She smiled brightly at her older brother. He only ran a hand through his messy brown hair. "All my plans work."

"And if Andrey did what any boy would at his age, locked in a room, with a vulnerable girl and a bed?" Her brother questioned.

The two of them paused their conversation. She stared at him in slight horror as images filled her mind. In a moment, the words sank in and the guilty Nelliya raced to the guest room. Her brother returned to take care of the last batch of breakfast.

She had no time to waste, and slammed the door open. She covered her eyes nervously and pointed accusingly in the air. "Adrien Andrey Agreste! Don't you dare do anything inappropriate to that young girl in my guest bed!!!"

Immediately, the blonde froze up and pushed himself way from the dark haired girl. He sweated and stuttered in embarrassment. "N-Nel-l-l-liya!!! Я— я—!"

She didn't want to hear an excuse. The older girl stole they year younger one and dragged her to the kitchen. "For reassurance!" She called out.

Marinette was turning her head about in confusion. "What happened?!"

•••

Note: Я is I in Russian. Not the letter 'i' but 'I' as in 'I am...' and such.