Time Swap

Adrien was standing in front of her as she began to panic and crawl away from him. He frowned at her hyperventilating and muttering like she had no idea what happened last night. "Marinette?" he began softly. "Are you all right?"

She looked up at him with scared and confused eyes. "I-um-im well-er-doing well I mean—uh—that's to say I'm fine but you're notfinr–uh- I meant not from here—Supposed to be here! Not to say you're never welcome! But—"

He walked over while she struggled for words and gripped her shoulders. "Breathe," he commanded gently. She nodded quickly and let much needed air into her lungs. He smiled. "Tell me, what happened?"

She gulped. "I—I-I was just walking the streets of Paris when the akuma attacked and it scared everybody. Y-you and I were heading to my place before the Akuma came up, and we got separated. Next thing I know the Timeswap popped up and hit me before Chat Noir could do anything." She swallowed as the mention of the miraculous user and clenched her hands together, pressing her lips together. "I don't even know if he's okay."

He hummed at the memory. "You wanna know what happened last night for me?" He asked. She looked up at him, uneasy, but nodded. He smiled brightly. "I became a dad!" She would have fallen to the floor if it weren't for Adrien's hand. He pulled her up and held her against his chest.

Marinette blushed and tried to push away, but the man rested his chin on her head. She frowned when she noticed the extreme difference in hight, heated noticing he was only in boxers (heated more getting a glimpse of her signature), and squealed once his words sank in. "Wh-wh-what?!"

His lips frowned when he heard the reaction. "Are you okay? Marinette? What's wrong?"

"What's the date?!" she demanded hastily.

His lip twitched and a question appeared on his face. "Tuesday?"

"No! The date!"

"Um. . . The twelfth of March?"

"Year!"

". . . Two thousand and twenty-five?"

"Twenty-Five?!" She squawk. She flipped her legs around him and jumped out of bed and rushed passed him and out the room. She ran down the hall and turned a corner out of his sight. Adrien frowned after her and tried to search his memory of why she was panicking. What could have happened to her last night?

---

Marinette frowned when she noticed Chat Noir was smiling down at her like an idiot. His teeth glistened with his lips pulled up from force. He held her in his lap in an ally. Were they drunk? Did they make out behind a building after shots again? Her head wasn't pounding and the only oder that entered her nostrils was trash in dumpsters.

Upon studying his face, her frown deepened and she pushed him away without a fight. He was too young.

"My Lady? You okay?" he asked as polite as his alter ego. She swallowed back a desperate sigh of anguish. "You were hit by the akuma and we were thrown into a building wall. I got us away for another hit, but the akuma escaped as well and might be plotting his next attack."

She took in his words, nodding slowly. "Are you hurt at all?" she questioned.

Chat threw a proud smile and puffed his chest. "Even if I was, nothing would stop me from serving my Ladybug."

She walked forward and help up a finger to his lips. She gazed over his suit and limbs. On his left shoulder was a thread hanging out. She pressed a finger on it and felt a dent, a tear in his suit. His arm stiffened at her touch. "I need you to rest that shoulder, kitty. If an injury is worsened, my lucky charm won't be able to fix it. I can't have you hurt when we fight together."