Sibling (sibling love)

"Adrien's coming over," squeaked Aimée. "This is going to be amazing. The hottest guy in Paris is coming over to our house to play video games with my sister. I can't believe it. They're going to become amazing gaming partners, find fame in the competition, win together, lose together, fall in love, get married, have five children, get an adorable kitten and puppy, get rich and help me get my surgery."

Jian looked up from his laptop, bored of the rant, and asked, "who's marring Marinette?"

"Adrien Agreste!" Aimée squealed again.

"Who?"

Her jaw dropped. "What do you mean who?"

"Who is he?" he asked genuinely.

"Only the hottest guys on every billboard in France. The sweetness of a child model. The son of one of the richest fashion designer in Paris which so happens to be Marinette's idol. She literally as a wall compilation of his face and shoots an over her desk."

He raised a questioning eyebrow. "I thought she was studying figures and found a favored study figure." He rubbed his chin in thought. "I did have a suspicious she had a secret boyfriend, but she wouldn't be able to keep that hidden with how exited she gets over the smallest things."

"Do you really not know who Adrien is?"

"Do you know who Wilhelm Wundt is?"

"A German pen pal?"

He chuckled to himself. "Exactly the point. Unless you obsess over a subject, you won't know the ins and outs of it. I'm not a huge fashion freak; I don't memorize what was in season last year or which model was most favored by the press. Likewise, you and Marinette don't know that Wundt was the —"

"No one care," she groaned. "You are so out of the loop, aren't you?"

"By "out of the loop", do you mean I have better things to do than read gossip magazines and fanboy over pictures of guys and girls wearing new clothes?" She opened her mouth but was silenced. "Exactly."

"Aren't you going to help my and try to get them to fall in love?"

"Why do I need to do that again?"

"His dad is a millionaire."

"If they do get married, I don't think that fucker will pay for my tuition, Aime."

She huffed. "Are you planning to keep them apart and destroy their forming relationship in order to keep her to yourself?"

He raised an eyebrow. "Have you been reading those incest anime Fanfiction again?"

"No! Gross! I've standards you know."

"I wouldn't have guessed," he hummed.

"You're an asshole," she shouted as she stomped out of the room.

"The one and only," he waved as he continued to read over his essay.