Siblings (Dating)

Marinette was frantic and her hair was a mess. She ran around her room, shuffling through her fabrics and papers. "Where is it?" she mumbled to herself, flipping her tossed pillow to the side to look around. Nothing. She too see her hands up in annoyance and walked off towards her wardrobe. She looked between all over her clothes in search.

Jian walked up the stairs and through the hatch. He rolled his eyes at her being so anxious. "Where's what?"

"My Feng Shui charm. I can't find it anywhere."

He looked behind himself and saw a red thread thread wrapped around her lamp. He unwound it and felt the weight of the coin pull down. "Hey, Marine. Found it."

She sprung around and jolted at the sight of it in his palm. "Oh my god. Where'd you find it?" she asked as she took it and cradled it into her hands.

"Just by your lamp."

He gave him a tight hug, smothering her face in his chest. "Thank you. Thank you. Thank you." He stiffened at the sudden contact, but relaxed anyways to pat her head.

"No problem."

"I don't know what my date would've been like if I hadn't taken this with me."

He smiled. "Hey, you're only a little late. With you're guy already waiting for you."

"What?" She asked, panicky.

"Yeah, A—" He sighed. "Aimée is entertaining him right now."

"Shit."

---

Aimée was head to head with Adrien. They whisked their controllers about and gritted their teeth in determination. Aimée had a smirk as she was always edging ahead on the track. Adrien was grunting every now and then whenever she bumped into him. Every so often she would pop a question.

"How long have you known my sister?"

"Since I began going to public school."

"So two years?"

"About."

"What's her most defining feature?"

"Eyes."

"What about them?"

"I can stare at them for hours on end."

"Ehhhh! Wrong."

He looked at her, staring at the maps. "What do you mean?"

She smirked at him as she turned her eyes at him. "You know real well. I've seen you stare at a lot more than her "eyes"." He blushed an looked away. "Say it."

"No."

"Come on. You know it's true." He pressed his mouth together. "You know she's—"

"I know she's got a nice ass."

He flinched when he felt a sharp pain collide with his head. He looked up to see Jian glare at him with furious eyes. "I can't believe I come home to this."

Adrien was too petrified to say anything as Aimée got the same slap for whining.

---

At last, Marinette and Adrien left for their date. Which left two siblings to have the house for themselves.

"Wow, who knew Marinette would be the one to date before the both of us." Aimée snickered.

Jian sighed. "I hope she got those condoms."

"Ho—?"

Jian glanced at Aimée unfazed. "She's in Lycée now, social pressure building. She's going to loose her virginity some time soon. And the last thing I want for her are STDs and unstable finances."

"No, how: as in how do you have some?"

He immediately walked off and entered his room, locking it.

"Oh my god. He's been having sex. . . But he's always studying with — oh my god! You've had a devil's three way?!"