Journals

Journal Entry 1-A
__________________

This is Student Jack with the University of Paris, recording my experiences and observations on my travels and courses throughout my study of behavior and functions of the mind. The date of recording: June Seventeenth, two-thousand-fifteen.

Son of a bitch. Um. . . Seventeenth of June, two thousand sixteen. There we go. I'm in Paris so, I gotta go with the European way of dates. I heard they hate Americans so I better keep it on the down low. Good thing I was actually born in Canada, so, that sets me for life I guess. Well, according to the Internet.

Anyway, log entry, I guess. Journal entry? Hold on. [mumbles passed the mic] yeah, okay. Journal Entries. Hold on, does log entry sound better, since I'm recording this—then writing it? . . . Eh, I'll just say what ever it is when I feel like it.

So, Entry number 1-A. (wow, I sound pretentious.) I got my schedule for my university in Paris France. Beautiful city, wonderful tower, delicious food— if I'm being totally honest, I'm kinda still here because of the food. Screw going on honeymoon and having sex under the Eiffel Tower, I'll go to the downtown streets of Paris to just have any food they can give me, that's how good it is here. I've been having McDonalds and Wendy's for so long, I've forgotten what traditional food tastes like. And by traditional, I mean not fast food or instant food of any sort.

Also, Great landscapes and architecture. If I were going to become an architect this place is definitely worth a stop on a list of famous buildings and bridges to visit.

I did a bit of Art in school, and Paris has a wonderful feel to it that just can't be put to words. If in a painting, it definitely— to me at least, has a different tone, a different color to the pallet than say compared to New York. And I've taken time to paint city landscapes before and I've tried New York. The colors I used were dark and had harsh vibrant blues with yellow and tiny bits of orange to counter it, but a lot of darks in the painting. Cause New York to me is a harsh place, no nonsense and forces reality on you whereas Paris is more renaissance and realistic, with smoother strokes of warm colors and softer shades of earthy colors. I feel like I'm in a fantasy whenever I get the view of Paris and its classical housing and setting.

God, this place is damn beautiful. I'll be enjoying my time here.

Journal Entry 1-B
___________________

So I met this bitch an hour or so after I made the first recording. And I need to let some steam out. I already threatened her life, but since I did so in English I don't think she understood the well. Good thing I guess. Fun too. Great advantage on being bilingual, you can swear and get away with it. Granted I don't actually know French, but body language is all I need to know when it comes to the fact she tripped me and proceeded to laugh. She did some more when I cussed motherfucker and proceeded to say a sentence with a distorted pronunciation of America in it.

Anyways, I said some unhealthy things that would've caused huge problems if I did say them in French, and I need to find a good way of releasing my anger. And so Venting! Also I kinda bought a knife or two (kitchen knifes!) to throw against the wall. I saw a YouTube video on throwing knives so I got them stuck in close range (two meters, about seven or less feet away from the wall) I ended up finally relaxing a bit, and got noise complaints, so . . . I'm better in comparison to before that bitch showed up.

God I need better control over my temper.

Maybe practice would help. If I remember the process is to . . . Uh. Describe, Explain, Predict, Influence. Ha. Nice. Anyway. I'll be off doing extra studying, and taking note.

This is Jackal Yortel, Student of University of Paris, signing off for a good day gone.

_____________

If you've read through, Yeah! You like creativity!
This entire series will be following a made up miraculous user and his interaction with his Kwami. This is just a little insight to his character.

Oh, and if you know what he's studying for, I'll give out a cookie.