Crashes

Note: different time and different chosen ladybug and chat noir.

---

Ervan glanced back at Allis who still hadn't said a word to him. She was watching Lizz and Sammy have fun on the marry-go-round and held a red balloon for the kid she was supposedly watching. He rubbed the back of his neck. "I apologize," he sighed smiling. "I did not mean to land on you when I fell."

She turned her head away. "It's not that."

Ervan smirked. "Is it the fact you like my hand in yours?" She shook her head. "And how I led you out of darkness and into light with my charming appeal?"

She giggled at him and covered her laugh with a hand. "What appeal?"

He pouted. "Harsh as ever." Allis rolled her eyes and turned to face him again. "Then why you so upset with me?"

"You wanna know?" A sarcastic eyebrow was raised by her partner. "Because you magically somehow get yourself tangled up in the situation involving being on top of me."

He hummed, "is it such bad thing?"

"Yes." He looked at her— she refused his glance. He wiggled his brow and smiled. "It's still preferred that you don't land on me when trying to save New York."

He frowned as he wrapped an arm around her. "You know you love me," he purred.

The girl holding the ballon shoved his face away from her. They laughed at each other and continued to watch the baby-sitter and baby-sat ride the horses on the carousel. Ervan looked to his pocket as he felt a shuffle around his chest. Out popped a black weasel-like rodent with sharp acid eyes. "You've got any cheddar on you?" it asked.

Ervan frowned and stretched his lips miffed at the weasel. "You realize cheese cost more than me, да?"

"Да, and?"

"I can't afford any for you."

Allis look at the two conversing. Tikki poked out to see the Kwami and his chosen argue like children. "How about a cookie?"

The foreigner groaned. "That cost more!"

The girl giggled at him and leaded over. "We can manage. I heard that there are going to be these new laws involving free food."

The two fairies turned and stared at her in awe. "Really?" They cried, Ervan included.

Allis nodded. "They're called food stamps and we get to eat all we want if we find a place that agrees with the government."

The foreigner frowned and crossed his arms. "You think people will actually let food be given without cost?" Allis nodded and simply replied that FDR was trying to get America back on its feet. He scoffed. "It was president's faults that America is in crumbles. And the stupid people let it happen."

Turning her back his partner muttered, "at least it's better here than in Siberia."

"I'm from Kiev," he said. "That is no where close. You're bad at geography and history."

"No I'm not!" she cried.

"You are," he confirmed. "Where is the line that starts the Time Zone areas?"

"London!"

He tisked at her. "Greenwich, Britain."

"That really close though, right?"

He sighed and rustled her hair like he would to a puppy. "That is cute." She ducked under his arm and crossed her own, turning her body from him again. He rolled his eyes and declined against the bench they sat in. "What are we getting for dinner?"

She shrugged. "The usual."

He moaned as he stood up and dusted off his jacket. He stretched his arms and torso, letting out a sigh before saying, "I'll try to find a dumb one this time. Comon, Plagg."

"Right behind ya, Slav."

Tikki frowned as she watched them go off into the streets of the great city. "Why do you let them do that?" the fairy asked.

Allis shrugged. "He's Chat Noir. Cats are always sneaky so I trust he won't get caught."

The red kwami watched in worry as her partner was off with his chosen. Her limbs curled inward. "But you know it's wrong."

Her chosen didn't respond right away. "What happened in October was wrong."

---

If you wanna see what Ervan does check out my writing prompt series, the part is called Green in Leather.