Chapter 3

We finally got to Denny's and parked in the lot. Tae and I exited first, waiting by the door. They finally came and greeted us with smiles. We entered the diner and the waitress looked at us. "How many?" She asked. I turned and counted. "Five." I tell her, she nods and smiles. "I'm sorry, but we only have booths, would you mind sitting in one?" She asked. I look towards the guys, they shrugged so I just told the nice lady yes. 

"Okay, follow me." She says. We do and it's a small booth, but it's a place to sit and I'm starving. 

I ended up getting shoved between Yoongi and Tae because, 'couples always share a seat.' And it also sucks because I'm in the middle, and I can't hold my bladder very well, but because 'smaller one always gets the middle' I'm stuck here. 

Yoongi still smells like cigarettes, but for some reason, it's a nice smell. The smell of nicotine is mixed with his cheap cologne, it smelled like heaven. I didn't have to try and hide the fact that I was smelling him, considering how close we were, I could smell it without having to actually put my face against his shirt. 

"Sorry it's such a small booth, we're kind of busy today." The waitress said, blushing at one of our stares. "It's perfectly fine." I tell her with a small smile, still breathing in the scent of  cigarettes and cologne. She blushes even more. Okay? "So, what would you guys like?" She asks. "I'll take the Grand Slamwich." Jin says, "I'll take that, too." Namjoon replies, grabbing their menus. "Hmm, I'll take the Lumberjack Slam." Tae says. "I'll just take to Ham and Cheese Omelet." Says Yoongi. 

Now it's my turn 

Shit

I was too absorbed into his scent. "Yeah, I'll just take Moons Over My Hammy." I tell her with a small smile, remembering that it's what I almost always got when I was younger. She nods ans takes our menus. We just sat there, not knowing what to talk about. Namjoon then broke the silence. "So.. How do you two know each other?" He asks. "We literally only met last night slash this morning." Yoongi says. 

"I was bartending and he was downing shots like nothing. I stopped him after 30, and not because he looked or sounded drunk, but because that was our limit." I tell them. 

"Our Yoongi, he can handle alcohol really well." Jin said. Tae's phone started to ring. "Ah, it's Kookie. I'll be back."  He said and I smiled a bit. He's had a small crush on the younger ever since high school, and they have been talking since then. 

When he leaves, I move over a bit so I'm not so close to Yoongi. While Tae was gone, the four of us made small talk. Well, really more of asking each other questions. I got to know them and they got to know me. 

Just as the food was set down, Tae also sat down, with a gigantic grin on his face. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm tired, leave me alone