Chapter 16

I didn't update yesterday, so there might be two updates today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got to the bar and started doing what I was supposed to. Seeing Hoseok. "Hey, Jimin." He says with his award winning smile. "Hey, Hoseok." I reply as he comes to the back of the counter. "So.. How was the kiss with Yoongi?" He says messing around with his voice, a smirk plastered on his face. I feel myself heat up. "It was just a kiss to make his ex girlfriend mad." I tell him. "Mhhhhhhmmmmmh." He hums, smirk still on his face. "C'mon Jimine, you know you can't fool me, and I won't let up until you tell me the truth." He says, dragging out the 'u' in the word. I roll my eyes. 

"So, will you guys go out? Was it 'love at first sight'? Did he treat you like Tamaki treated Haruhi when they first met?" He asks. He's supposed to be straight, but he puts more into gay relationships. If he's not completely gay, then at least a little bit, like maybe bisexual. "Ugh, no please stop." I tell him. "Nope, I will not be like Tae Tae and Kookie, letting you be after you beg me to. Tell me the truth, or I tell Yoongi you loved the kiss." He tells me. Well, he already likes me. No, maybe I was just dreaming it. Yeah, I was just dreaming it. I looked down. 

"Well-" "Hey, bartender! How'ya doing?" Some random person shouted, I looked to see that it was a girl. It was my best ~girl~ friend that I've had for the past like, year. "Hey, Hye!" I yell back, she makes her way to me and hugs me over the counter, and kisses me on cheek when we pull away from the hug. "Jimin, Hoseok!" I hear a man yell, then I see the mint hair colored boy named Yoongi, calling us. I turn to Hoseok and he smirks again. He sits down on the stool, the one nest to Hye. "Hey, Yoongi. This is Hye, my best friend for what?" I say and look to her. "A year." She replies and smiles. He nods and puts his hand out for her to shake, she takes it and they greet each other. 

"Jimin, I need you in the back. Hey Chul! Could you cover for Jimin real quick?" He yell over to my co worker. Chul nods and makes his way to where we were. Hoseok drags me to the back. "Okay so spill. You were blushing like crazy back there when I asked you, now tell me, do you like Yoongi." He asks me, a little irritated. I huff. "Fine, yes I like Yoongi." I tell him, and he smiles which makes me blush. "Really? What do you like about him?" He asks. "Will you be upset if I didn't tell you?" I ask him, he nods and I huff again. 

"Fine. I like his smell, I absolutely hate cigarettes, but the smell of them mixed with his cheap cologne. And his mint colored hair, and his gummy smile. There I can I get back to work?" I ask, blushing. "Awww." He coos, smiling like crazy. He nods and make my way back to the front. I was about to enter before I hear their conversation. "He likes you, I know it." Hye says. "Nah, he's just really cool about things. Plus, I'm not worth liking. I mean, my ex girlfriend had been cheating on me for a couple of years." He tells her. "He likes you. I've known him for a little bit. Just watch the way he acts around you, he'll act awkward and will pull down his shirt, or blush whenever you bring up something that you and he did." She tells him. 

"We've just barley met around 30 hours ago. I don't think he likes me." He tells her, she's about to talk but I decide to exit, seeing the bar get a lot more people than there was before. They see me and stop talking. I tend to the other peoples alcohol needs, mixing drinks and getting beers. There is no longer a crowd for drinks so I pull out my phone, seeing a text from Tae. 

Tae: I know your working but I got a call from my parents

Tae: You know how they are best friends with yours? 

Tae: Well, um, your parents want you to visit 

Tae: And they want you there with a girlfriend