Chapter 7

Yoongi's POV

All I can see is red. 

I silently leave the house.

 How could she do this to me?  After nine years, nine fucking years of me giving her my all. And this is what she does?  She, fucks another guy, on my bed, in my house? Why?  

I walk to the underground bar. I go down the stairs and into the bar itself. I sit down on the stool and ask the man for one. 

I'm thinking about how many times this could've happened. How many times did she cheat? Who did she cheat with? I'm downing shot, after shot, after shot. I've lost count I'm just too focused on why she would do this to me. How could she do this to me. 

I slam the shot glass down, yelling that I want another, making the man somewhat jump. He looks at me sympathetically. "Sorry dude, but this is your stopping point. I can't give more than 30." He tells me. I think to myself, only thirty? How am I not drunk? Not even buzzed? "It's cool man. How much?" I ask, pulling out my wallet. "Depends on what happened." He says. I wonder why he's asking, but I tell him. "Ah it's nothing. I just caught my girlfriend of nine years, in my bed, riding another man." I tell him, and his eyes drop a little bit. "Man it's on the house." He tells me. "Nah, man. I drank 30 of them. I have to pay." I tell him. 

"I said it's all right. I'll pay for it. Here, get a cab. You don't seem all that drunk, but you can never be sure." He tells me, handing me the money. Why is he? Does he do this to everyone? Or am I just a rare case?  "I can't take this." I tell him, leaving the money on the bar. I pull out a cig. Ah, sweet, sweet, nicotine. This always helps me in times of need. 

I notice bar man eyeing it. Does he not like them? I should ask, because he's being so nice to me, I should at least put out a cigarette for him. "Don't like them?" I ask him, and he's shaking his head. I smirk a bit. "Bad place to work if you don't like them."  I say. He just rolls his eyes. "Only job with good pay, and where I get to stay up at night. My favorite time of day." He explains to me. I smile, night is my favorite time of day, too. I put the cig out. I see him have a small look of relief on his face. 

Well, that's adorable. 

I'd like to know this dude a bit. He seems really cool and chill. Like I could do anything with him. I should walk him home. "What time does your shift end?" I ask. He eyes me suspiciously, I guess I'm going to do the same thing as he did. He turns around and checks the clock. 3 a.m. "Two more hours. Why?" He asks, I shrug. "I should be sober enough by them. Do'ya have aspirin and water or something?" He turns to the cupboard behind him and pulls out aspirin and then he reaches down, to a small fridge I think, and he pulls out a water bottle. He places them in front of me ans I grab them. Time to figure out how he gets home. 

"How do you get home?"

"On foot." 

"Let me walk you. A little protection from the evil streets. Although, it will probably be you walking me home. I live like, five minutes away." I tell him and he nods. 

I live about five minutes away too, The Crystal Diamond Apartment Complex." He tells me. "I live near there, like across the street." I tell him and he nods again. 

Is that all we do?

Just nod? 

Well, after that the conversation ends and he's helping other people with drinks. I look around and see the menu. I had 30 shots of Vodka. That's.... 50 bucks. 

A little bit later, bar dude is working on a drink, and the dude he's tending to is getting a bit impatient. "Could you please hurry?" The man asks. Bar guy nods his head and speeds up a bit. "Do you want me to come back there and help you?" He says, about to climb over the bar. I stand up and place a hand on his chest. "Aye, let it the dude is trying his best." 

He scoffs. "What are you? His boyfriend?" He says sarcastically. "No, the dude has just been working hard this entire night. Let him be." I say, he just rolls his eyes. Bar man finishes the drink and gives it to him, he gives 10 bucks. I noticed the drink and saw that it was 20. I pull out my own wallet and give the dude 10 extra. "God, I hate pricks." 

"What's your name?" He asks. 

"Yoongi. You?" I ask.

"Jimin." He replies. 

I nod again. 

Jesus, how have our heads not fallen off yet? 

Afterwards, he is attacked with more people asking for drinks. 

After all the people left, he checks the clock. I do too. He started to clean up at 4:50. He checked the clock at 4:55. I did and took the aspirin, feeling the affects of a headache coming. 

I start to help him and place the stools on the bar. 

"You don't have to help, you know that right?" 

"And I didn't have to wait, but I did." I tell him, flashing a smile. 

He clocked out and we left. 

We walked for a bit in silence. I realized that I had taken the 30 bucks because I didn't want them to get stolen. "Here's for the taxi." I hand him $30. "And here's for the drinks. I'm giving it to you because you used your own money for what I drank." And hand him the $50 that it came out to be. 

"I thought you didn't know how much it was?" 

 "I was there for an extra two hours. I looked at the menu." I say, smiling again. 

We walked another few minutes in silence. When we reach the middle of our buildings, I turn to him. 

"So, Jimin. You have a phone?" I ask. He nods and take it out. "Let's exchange numbers, yeah?" I ask again. He nods handing me the phone. "Enter your number." He says. I take out my phone as well, telling him to do the same. 

We gave the phones back, said bye one last time, and went to our places. I knew she wasn't there because she was at her own house at this time. 

I enter the house and plop down on the couch. 

I realize that this one person, has made all of my thoughts about my cheating girlfriend go away. 

Then, my phone dings. It's just Jimin, saying that it's him. I send him one too. 

We both said that we were tired, so I'm guessing he fell asleep. 

I fell asleep on the couch. Not wanting anything to do with my bed anymore. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aye, it's Yoongi's POV now. A little thing I'm going to do, I'll try to update everyday. And another thing, whenever it's Jimin's POV, I'll put a picture if Yoongi. Vice versa, just so I don't have to put the whole POV thing. So if you get confused, just look at the photo.