Chapter 23

Jimin didn't want to do anything after that, he just wanted to stay home, the place where he was safe and no one could hurt him. 

Taehyung was the second one to find out, he had gone over by himself on Friday to find Yoongi opening the door. He had explained what happened and Taehyung went to comfort his best friend. After hugging him and having a F.R.I.E.N.D.S marathon. 

When they got to the third season, Yoongi and Taehyung had went out to call some people. Yoongi calling Hoseok and asking if Jimin could get a little while off, and Taehyung calling Jungkook, telling him the situation. 

Soon, Jungkook was over, joining in on the marathon. Jimin didn't want to separate from Yoongi, clinging to him like he's the only other source of protection he had. He clung to Yoongi like a koala to a tree. Right now, Jimin was curled into Yoongi's side, Yoongi's arm wrapped around him protectively.  

After six more episodes, Jungkook showed up with ice cream and sat with Taehyung. It was silent, other than the show playing in the background, no one spoke. They didn't know what to do, they didn't know what to say, they didn't know how to react. And most of all, they didn't know how tom comfort Jimin. He was scared, he didn't want to do anything but sleep. He wanted to sleep for a thousand years, maybe even more. 

He just wanted to be far away from trouble, from pain, from everything that would hurt him, and so, little by little, he pushed Yoongi away little by little. Afraid that he would hurt him too. Yoongi understood, although it hurt him a bit. 

Yoongi got up and called his work, asking for a little while off. He had never called out, never took a sick day, never took a vacation. So the days that he could take off were piled off, they allow him to take it off without any question, they figured he could use a few weeks away from his job. 

When he got back, Jimin clung to him. He had realized that Yoongi may hurt him, but he was the only one who could protect him. Yoongi felt happy to be at the embrace of Jimin again, he loved the warmth. 

It was midnight soon, and the other couple had left. Jimin had fallen asleep in Yoongi's side, so Yoongi picked him up and carried him to his room. He carefully laid Jimin down, bringing up the covers as he laid down himself. He wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist and drifted off into a light sleep. 

~~~~~~~~~

"Sir, you need to exit the room!" A nurse shouted over all the commotion. Jimin shook his head, "Save him! You have to save him! He can't leave me!" Jimin yelled, looking back at his lover, Yoongi, who had coded, or flat lined in a more simple manner. 

Many nurses and doctors had finally got Jimin out of the room, leaving his crying and pacing in hallway. He heard everything, the paddles shock, trying to bring Yoongi back to life. He also heard the thing he dreaded. 

"Min Yoongi, time of death 22:15."

~~~~~~~~~~

He woke up sobbing, he sat up and felt around, feeling for anyone to be there, someone. But there was no one, he sobbed even harder. 

Yoongi had gotten up a little bit ago to use the restroom, when he heard Jimin he sped up, washed his hands and went to Jimin's room. He saw Jimin sitting with his knees to his chest. He ran up to him and gently cooed, "Jimin, shh, he I'm here." Jimin looked up at him and attacked him. "I thought... I had a dream.. You're here.. I thought I was alone." He sobbed out. 

Yoongi slowly pulled him away. "Jimin, I'm here, alive. You're not alone, I'm not going anywhere." He said, gently smoothing Jimin's hair down. "Let's go back to sleep." Yoongi said, lying down, Jimin nodding and following.