Chapter 27

It was Thursday morning and Yoongi was leaving for work.  He kissed his boyfriend goodbye and told Hwan to take good care of him. He exited the building and went to his car. He was about to enter when a woman stopped him. 

"You leave my son alone. You will loose your job, friends and everything that you've ever loved if you keep seeing my son. Jimin will be hurt more than he ever has been hurt before. I will give you until Saturday to pack everything and leave. I'll be watching you." She said and was about to leave, "Wait, what if I don't? How bad would you hurt him?" He yelled afterwords. 

"I will break him." She said coldly and left without another word. He didn't want to go to work, he wanted to tell Jimin exactly what happened. It was going to be a surprise visit, going to work, so they didn't know he would be there, he wouldn't get in trouble. He ran to the apartment, looking around to see if  Jimin's mother is anywhere around. He saw her so he got in the car and drove a little ways away. He stopped at some random place and took out his phone, texting Jimin. 

Yoongi: Please drive to the place you showed us, your first home when you moved here. I need to tell you something.

Jimin: Okay, I'm leaving right now, is Hwan coming too?

Yoongi: Sure, he could be of some help. 

Jimin: Okay. I'll be there soon 

Yoongi: Okay

He put his phone back to where it was before and drove to the place that Jimin took them a week before. He tried to weave the same way Jimin did, but wasn't so successful. He got there a in a little bit, Jimin and Hwan already being there. He exited the car and looked around. 

He went over to Jimin and kissed him on the lips. "Jimin, your mother, she threatened me. She said that if I didn't leave you by Saturday, she would break you." Yoongi said and looked down. Jimin gasped. "I can't believe. I knew she hated me, but go as far as breaking me? I hate it, I hate her. What is she going to do?" 

"She said that everything that we loved would be gone." Yoongi told him. Jimin was in thought for a bit. "What are we going to do?" Yoongi didn't know. He knew he couldn't stay, because he loved Jimin. He felt the attraction when they first met. And he knew the only way to keep him safe and okay was to leave him. 

"Jimin. I love you. I don't know if you love me, but in the time that all of this has happened. I've learned that I love you. And I know that the only way to keep your mother from doing something to you is for me to leave." Yoongi said. Hwan rolled his eyes. "Oh my god. You guys are exaggerating. Like god. I doubt that his mother will do anything, and if she does, all you guys have to do is run. Like meet up with other family or move somewhere. That's it, like, Jesus."  

They thought about it for a while and realized that Hwan was right. "But what if she does something. She knows all of our friends, what if she does something to them?" Jimin says, "What if she does something to you?" Hwan shrugged. "Then take us with you." "You're a smart ass you know that?" Yoongi told Hwan, supposed to be a compliment. Hwan just nodded. 

"Yoongi?" Jimin called towards him. "Yeah." "I do feel the same." He said. Yoongi was confused at first, but then remembered and smiled. He kissed Jimin again, and Jimin kissed back. "Well, I guess I could go to work late. Go back home. Hwan, you know." "Yeah, yeah."  When they left, Yoongi go into his own car and drove to his work. 

Everyone cheered that he was back and asked what happened. Yoongi said nothing, only that it was personal.  While at Jimin's , Hwan and him were watching a movie while Jimin was preparing food. A knock was on the door and Hwan got up to answer it. He opened the door and no one was there, but there was a box. 

He picked it up and there was a letter on top of it. 

For Jimin

Is what it said, he took it to Jimin and stood with him as he opened the note. 

Oh my dear, you would look so great in this. Make sure you have Yoongi request that you wear it while in your coffin.   

Jimin opened the box and saw a nice tux, it was folded neatly folded and had a tie with it too. He took it out of the box and saw another note on top of another tux. 

Wouldn't you two look so nice matching? He could wear this while in his coffin.

This was from his mother, he knew it because of the way the l's were written. She wrote everything in regular writing, but always wrote the l's in cursive. He took out his phone and texted Yoongi. 

Jimin: I think we should follow Hwans plan 

Jimin: And I mean like, now 

Yoongi: Why? What happened, are you okay? Is Hwan okay? 

Jimin: We're fine, but my mother just sent us tux's and said that we should wear them in out coffins. 

Yoongi: Omygod. I'll leave right now, I don't think they'll mind. Call all of the group over, including Mason and Hye. 

Jimin: Okay, please be careful and get here soon 

Yoongi: I will 

Yoongi: I love you 

Jimin: I love you too

He started to call over all of his friends. Yoongi told his boss that something was happening and he let Yoongi go. As Yoongi left the building, he pulled out a cigarette and lit it. He got in the car and started to drive to what Jimin calls home. When he finished one cigarette, he pulled out another until he got to the apartment. He threw the cigarette butt on the ground and stepped on it. He entered the lobby and Jimin's apartment. He saw that he was the last one to show and took a seat next to Jimin. 

"Alright, so. I called you here because my mother had threatened Yoongi." Jimin said, looking at the group. A few of the gasping. "And then, she sent a box that contained to tux's and said that we should wear them in our coffins. Hwan suggested that if she did anything more, for us to just run away. But we're afraid of what she'll do to you guys if we leave. So, we were wondering, would you guys like to come with us? To run away from her because we have no clue what she's capable of doing?" Jimin asked. All of them thought. "Let's give it a little bit, yeah? Let's see what she can do and if it's anything bad, then we'll run." Taehyung suggested. The rest of them nodded. 

They really had no clue what Jimin's mother was capable of, though. And they were in for somewhat of a surprise. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hahahah, one of them dies  

Why can't someone look at me the way Jimin looks at Yoongi?