Chapter 29

Jimin ran up to Yoongi and fell at his side. "Yoongi! Yoongi what's wrong." He didn't reply. He was barely breathing and was knocked out. It looked like another trip to the hospital. But instead of calling an ambulance, they drove to the hospital. 

"You're back, boys. Something happened?" The lady at the front desk asked them. "M-my boyfriend, he just collapsed and we don't know what happened. Please." He said, the lady nodded and called some sort of code, doctors came rushing out and took Yoongi from Namjoon's arms, Jimin hadn't been strong enough or in any condition to carry his boyfriend, so he asked Namjoon to.  

They stayed there for hours and hours into late night until another doctor came and out and told them Yoongi's status. "Well, he's somewhat stable. There was poison in his system, but we were able to flush it out. But he also has the beginnings of  cancer, I suppose he smokes." Jimin nodded at this, telling him that Yoongi did smoke. "I'd advise you to tell him to stop. You could see him, he's awake." He said and told him the room number. 

They all went and visited him, all but Jimin left to find a car for them to use for the 'running away' thing. Yoongi and Jimin were cuddled up together, watching some random cartoon on the TV in front of them. "Jimin?"

 "Yeah?"

 "I love you." 

" I love you too." 

Jimin turned to Yoongi and they shared a passionate kiss. A very passionate one. Full of every emotion out there. Love, lush, anger, angst, happiness, loneliness, sadness, everything was shared in that kiss, even some of the truth. And Jimin knew, that it would be his last kiss shared with his love. His last kiss that he would share with someone he met moths ago and fell in love with. Seeing his ass first and knowing that he loved it. 

And Yoongi knew this too. Yoongi knew that he wouldn't able to do what he wanted to do before. He knew he wouldn't be able to take Jimin on a proper date because this would be the last of him. He wouldn't be able to take Jimin to see his parents. He wouldn't be able to kiss Jimin and keep Jimin warm.  What his mother said, what Jimin's mother said, she said that she would break him. And that's exactly what she did. 

After looking at each other for that short time, there was a long beep and Yoongi fell down onto his pillow. Multiple nurses and doctors came into the room, shooing Jimin out. And Jimin's dream came true. 

"Sir, you need to exit the room!" A nurse shouted over all the commotion. Jimin shook his head, "Save him! You have to save him! He can't leave me!" Jimin yelled, looking back at his lover, Yoongi, who had coded, or flat lined in a more simple manner.

Many nurses and doctors had finally got Jimin out of the room, leaving his crying and pacing in hallway. He heard everything, the paddles shock, trying to bring Yoongi back to life. He also heard the thing he dreaded.

"Min Yoongi, time of death 22:15." 

He fell onto his knees and sobbed. He sobbed and sobbed until he couldn't anymore. A piece of him that he didn't know he needed had left him, and he was alone. Of course he knew that he wasn't completely alone, he knew that he had his friends there, but he had lost the person he loved. They had only known each other shortly and knew each other inside out. They had told each other stories about what happened to them when they were younger. They had said what they always wanted to do in life. Their dream jobs. Everything. 

They even told each other what they wanted to do when they died. Yoongi, as a lover of the ocean and water, wanted to be cremated and his ashes spread over the sea. He wanted the last laugh too. He knows that it almost always windy by the ocean. so he wanted his ashes to fly into peoples faces. He wanted to be funny even though he would just be a pile of burnt dirt. Jimin was wiling to do this for him. 

He still hadn't controlled his sobs, but he called his friends, Taehyung and Jungkook, then he called Namjoon and Jin. They all rushed over to the hospital. They shared tears and sobs and knew but didn't know what to do at the same time. They left the hospital, saying final goodbyes to the beloved Yoongi. Jimin called his mother and told her to meet him at the cafe.  

She did and saw him crying. It would've broken her heart if she had one. He saw her and told her to sit. He talked to her with a broken voice. "You won, mother. You did it. You broke me." He said, almost sobbing again. "Does that mean you're not gay?" She asked with a smile. "No, it means that you've finally done it. Everything you've told me hasn't gotten to me. But you killed the one I loved. I hate you and I hope you burn in hell." He said and spit at her. He literally spit at her, and she was shocked, she yelled at him to come back, but he just ignored her and kept walking,  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's not even a good explanation but I'm still (almost) crying

What I need rn