Chapter 17

Aye, second update.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jimin, wake up." I hear a soft voice call my name. I slowly open my eyes to day light. I remove my head from the shoulder I was lying on. I rub my eyes and try to stretch as much as I can in the seat. "What time is it?" I ask while yawning. "It's barley six, we stopped for some food." Yoongi said. We were the only ones in the car. "The rest of them went inside, I didn't want to automatically wake you up because you seemed so comfortable, so I took my time in waking you. Taehyung and Jungkook said they knew what you wanted." He tells me. I nod. "Thank you." I tell him. 

I had  a dream, in the hour I was asleep. I dreamed about Yoongi. About Yoongi and I. Having a happy time and being cool together. But it's been... 51 hours. Why am I counting hours? I don't know I feel like it's worth the time with Yoongi, worth knowing how much time I've spent with a wonderful man. But yeah, 51 hours and I can't be thinking of him like this. 

We've just been staring at each other, for what felt like years. I wanted to kiss him, I wanted to so badly. I wanted the taste the cigarettes. I missed it and I have for however long I have. I really wanted to kiss. I looked around really quick, seeing if anyone was coming. "Please don't hate me for this." I whisper and he looked confused. I leaned up and I kissed him. I tasted the cigarettes. It took a second before he pulls me closer, kissing me back. 

We pull away at the same time looking away from each other. "I can't hate you, not when I've missed the taste of your lips." He whispers as quietly as he could, I'm guessing he didn't want me to hear.  I lean my head back on his shoulder. "Jimin?" He asks. "Hm." I hum in response. "Wo-" The door opens, cutting Yoongi off. I had my eyes closed, so hopefully they'd think I was sleeping. "Jimin wake the fuck up." Tae said, two other doors opening. I slowly open my eyes. "Well, I'm sorry I literally got off work an hour ago, you dipshit." I snap back at him. Yoongi chuckles. I lift my head off his shoulder and place it on the window. 

A paper bag is handed to me. "Here's your food. You owe me money." Tae said. I scoff. "Who was the one who bought you food yesterday?" I ask. He rolls his eyes. "Fine." He says and starts the car. I pull out the quesadilla, unwrapping it and munching happily on it. I feel Yoongi stare at me. I look at him, and he's just smiling. I wonder what's going on through his mind. I smile back at him and go back to my delicious quesadilla. I finish, sipping the last few drops of my drink, staring out the window. I' m almost to their house, and it's only 6:30. 

"Remind me again why we are here this early?" I ask Tae. He shrugs. "My parents live here too, ya know? Beside, give you and Hye a little bit of time to act like boyfriend and girlfriend." He says, I feel Yoongi tense up beside me. I place my hand on his knee, looking at him, making sure he's okay. He relaxes and nods. I nod again and look back out the window. 

We stop in front of Tae's parents house. There's one thing about them, they accept people. And that's what makes them different from my family. They don't care about their son being gay. As long as he's happy. We exit the car. Hye awaiting me. She holds out her hand and I take it. "This feels weird." I tell her, she nods. "Your hands are too big, I'm used to small hands." She says. "But we have to get used to it if we're going to see your parents." I nod and we go through the front gates. Yes, they are quite rich, as well as my parents. 

We enter and walk through a garden, I remember this garden. It looks so much like my parents. It brings back heartache. I look down, I feel a small squeeze on the hand that Hye wasn't holding. I look and see it's Yoongi. I smile and he lets go. "Tae, oh my dear child!" I hear his mother call. She runs towards him, engulfing him in a hug. She then goes to Jungkook. "My, Kookie. You've grown. Treat my son right, you hear?" She tells him. He nods. Finally, me. "Jiminie." She says, puling me into a bear hug. I hug back, letting go of Hye's hand. She pulls away. "Have you had any luck, with men?" She asks. I look down again, and avert my eyes to Yoongi. He was smiling a little bit. "Yeah Jimin, have you had any luck?" Tae says, smirking. 

"Well, maybe a little. But I'm not sure if he likes me all that much." I tell her, making up whatever came into my mind. She smiles and leans into my ear. "Does it happen to be that adorable man next to you." She asks. I nod. She leans away. "Ah." She says and goes to Yoongi. "And you might be?" She asks. "I'm Yoongi." He says and leaves his hand out to shake. "Oh c'mon. Don't be like that." Tae's mom says and hugs him. He hugs back. She pulls away and goes over to Hye. "Hye, is that you?" She asks, Hye nods. "I haven't seen you since you offered to wash my car every day those years ago." "When I had a crush on Taehyung." She says laughing. "Wait, what?" Me and Tae ask. "Oh, that's right. I never told you. We were classmates when we were younger. You never noticed me because you guys were always stuck in your own world. I liked Tae though. I thought he was cute and even drew little hearts with his name in the middle and an arrow through it." She says laughing. "But that changed when I met this girl." She said. "That's why you stopped coming?" "Yeah." She says, laughing again. 

We catch up on things, figuring out why Tae's dad isn't there, he was working. We told her what we were going to do when we meet my parents. 

We stayed there until it was time to meet my parents. We left at 11:40 and drove to the house. I was getting nervous again. Yoongi squeezed my thigh this time. That relaxed me a lot me. I breathed a litte more evenly, although, my heart beating faster. We reached the house. "Kookie, we can't act like a couple in front of his parents and I'm sorry." He says before kissing Jungkook. We all get out of the car. 

"Ready to be my girlfriend?" I ask. "As I'll ever be." She says taking my hand. 

We all walk through the gates and garden, similar to Tae's. 

We reach the end of the garden where we see two people sitting. 

My parents. 

"Hello, Jimin." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, so this technically isn't released the same day as the last one because it's midnight here. But yeah, you get to figure out why they want to talk to Jimin in the next chapter. 

And should I start writing this ish in third person? 

I just, idk how to do that. 

Should I?