Chapter 24

Jimin was sure that he wanted to leave the house again, he believed that he was slowly getting over what had happened. So, the rest of the group complied was currently with him at the park. Jungkook and Taehyung were on the swings, Namjoon and Jin on the seesaw, and Yoongi and Jimin were playing basketball. Hoseok was sitting down on a bench, wondering if he would ever see the pizza boy again. 

He had accepted the fact that he did think the boy was cute, and so he started to accept the fact that he was either gay or bisexual. 

He decided to move from the bench and start a small game of tag. He ran over to Jimin and Yoongi first. "Hey, you guys wanna play tag?" They looked to him and shrugged, Hoseok tagged Jimin first and Yoongi ran, leaving Jimin to be it. When he ran, he passed the seesaw and yelled that Jimin was it, they understood and got off the seesaw and started running themselves. 

They passed the swings and passed the swings, letting Taehyung and Jungkook know what was going one. Soon after, everyone was running around, Jimin had tagged Namjoon, who was able to play it off that he wasn't it and was able to tag Namjoon. They were getting weird looks from the parents, and some older kids, but the younger ones saw how much fun they were having, and wanted to join in. But, their parents were too protective and didn't want them to, so they were taking their kid home. 

After the park was pretty much empty, they were still playing, only taking breathing breaks when they thought they were safe, or when they were it. Currently, Jungkook was it and Hoseok was hiding behind a tree. 

"Hey, the dude with the nice face," A boy yelled. Hoseok looked to where the voice was from, attempting to shush him before Jungkook could find him. But, when he saw that it was the pizza boy, he went silent himself. "It's me, pizza boy." He said and smiled, Hoseok would've melted at it if he had been looking at the boy. 

Hoseok nodded his head. "Hi." He said. "I've been wondering about you. I saw you laughing and thought you had the most amazing smile. I'm Mason. I'm not from here, but I moved here a while ago, so excuse me if articulation of some words is bad." Mason said. Hoseok looked up and saw him look down, a little embarrassed that he couldn't speak the language really well. 

"Hey, it's okay. There's no reason to be upset about it. There are a lot of people here who can't really speak the language really well. I'm Hoseok by the way. But, you could call me Hobi." Hoseok said bravely, and smiled. Mason looked up and saw Hoseok smile. "Your smile is really beautiful." Mason complimented him, looking down as the both of them blushed. "Thanks, yours to. I'm playing tag with a couple of friends right now, wanna join?" Hoseok asked, Mason shrugged and nodded. 

"Alright!" Hoseok yelled, catching Jungkook's and the rest of their attention. "This is Mason, would it be alright if he played?" Hoseok asked, the rest of them nodded. Jungkook ran up to Mason and tagged him, "You're it." He smirked and ran away, the rest of them, including Hoseok, doing the same, leaving the dumbfounded boy standing there. 

He finally processed what happened and started running. He stopped when he noticed two people, a man and a woman, watching Jimin and Yoongi. They hadn't noticed him, so he went to go find Hoseok. "Hey, Hoseok. I need to show you something, I won't tag you, I promise." He said, Hoseok obliged and slowly walked out. "Cross your fingers, it'll say your on times and I can't tag you." Mason advised Hoseok, he did so. 

He lead Hoseok over to the man and woman, who were still there watching Jimin and Yoongi. Then, Taehyung saw them and went over to them. "He-" He was cut off my Hoseok putting a finger to his mouth. He pointed over to the two people. "What is she doing here, and who is that man?" Taehyung asked. "Who is that woman?" Mason asked. "That's Jimin's mother." Taehyung replied to him with. He pulled out his phone and texted Jimin. 

Taehyung: Dude, you mom is here

Taehyung: Come over to where Hoseok, Pizza Boy, and I are.

Jimin: What?

Jimin: Okay.  

Jimin followed to where he was told, he saw the three boys facing each other and talking about something. He followed and Hoseok told him not to look yet. 

Hoseok kept eyeing Jimin's mom and the man with her. The three boys, Hoseok, Taehyung, and Mason, had thought that the man looked vaguely familiar. Hoseok saw them look at each other and told Jimin to look. Jimin saw and gasped. He ran away to Yoongi. 

"We have to leave, now." Jimin told Yoongi. "Okay." Yoongi didn't ask any questions. The rest of them followed to the car. Hoseok kept watching Jimin's mom and the man. He saw them getting into their own car, and saw that car follow behind theirs. 

"Their following us." Hoseok told them. "Who is?" Jungkook asked. Mason had joined them in the car, he had no clue why, he was just ushered in by the rest of the group. "My mother and the man who.." He couldn't get it out, and the other's knew what he meant, but Mason. He had decided not to ask any questions, because he had thought that it wasn't his business. 

Yoongi had been the one to drive, Jimin sitting in the front, Namjoon, Seokjin, and Taehyung sitting in the middle, and Jungkook, Hoseok, and Mason sitting in the back. Yoongi had driven off to someplace. "My mother doesn't know this place too well, as for that man, I'm not sure. But i have a feeling we can loose them on 89th street because there's a lot of traffic over there, and I know how to get through it, but I need to be the one to drive." Jimin told them. Yoongi nodded and they stopped at some random coffee shop. They entered it, and got some muffins, so they didn't look suspicious to Jimin's mom and the man. When they exited, Jimin got in the front seat, and everyone else got into their usual places. 

Jimin started the car and almost passed the speed limit, just barely not. They made it to 84th street, his mother and the man still trailing behind them. Then he started to skillfully weave in and out of lanes,  not making any cars honk or cut anyone off. When they got to the end up the street, he took a left, and then a right, and then he went back and weaved in and out again of 84th street. He took a left again, but then took a right and a couple of other turns, coming across an abandoned building that was fixed up to his liking. 

Jimin told them to get out of the car and follow him. They followed him into the place and he told them to wait there. He went to this place where a bunch of electrical stuff was and fucked around with it. After a couple of times, lights turned on and he went back to his friends. 

"How do you know about this place?" Mason asked. Jimin shrugged, "I cam here when I first moved here. This was my first home before Tae moved here as well, then I lived with him, and then Jungkook moved in and I got a job, so now I have my own apartment and they have theirs." Jimin explained. Mason nodded. 

Hoseok thought it was time to introduce him. "Guys, this is Mason. He can't speak the language very well as he just moved here. Mason, this is Namjoon, Seokjin or just Jin, Jimin, Yoongi, Taehyung, and Jungkook." Hoseok said, pointing at each of them. They greeted each other and then explored the place a little bit. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know what the fuck is this chapter, I just owe a lot more chapters because I haven't updated.