Chapter 8

It was around 8 when I finally woke up. 

Only a few hours of sleep.  

I sit up and turn on the TV. Watching anything that comes on. 

At around 12, my phone rang, and I picked it up, seeing that it Namjoon. 

"Hey, Yoongi." He said into the phone. Namjoon had been my friends since middle school. We actually became friends because he looked me in the eyes one day and said 'skirts'. After that, we just kept saying that, which lead to conversation, and bam. 

And then a new kid came. He was a few years older than us. Seokjin. H was the loner kid, as were we, so we went to greet him. We became friends and it was just us three, we had called him Jin from then on. He left us in out final years of middle school, because he had high school, but we still talked, he visited us. When we entered high school, we had all changed. And Namjoon fell for Jin, and Jin fell for Namjoon.  

"Hey Namjoon, what's up?" I asked him. "Nothing, I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out with me and Jin?" He asked. I shrugged, and then realized he couldn't see me. "Did you just shrug?" He asked. I nodded, and realized the same thing." Yeah, and I just nodded, too. Sure, I'm good to go. Just let me get ready." I told him. "Okay." He said. "I'll be there to pick you up in 5, k?" He asked. "Sure. I might be ready in like, 10, though." I told him. "Okay." And with that he hung up. 

I went to my bathroom and took a fairly short shower. Only washing my hair. When I finished, it had only been about 30 seconds. I went to my dresser, pulled out some blue boxers, sliding them on, and then pulling out some black pants, a black shirt with the American flag on it, the stripes being zig zag things. I put them on, three minutes left to spare. I grabbed some socks and black and black and white shoes. 

I finish, still have 2  minutes and 50 seconds to spare. My phone dings and I check it. It's from Jimin. 

Don't think I forgot about him. 

He was the one who was able to get my mind off of her. Oh her name, Chung-Cha. Ah, Why did I even date her in the first place? She was two years younger than me. 22 now, for nine years. since I was 13. We had been friends since I was 13 and she was 11. We had really only been together since she was 14, me being 16. 

Whatever, I check the message. 

Jimin: Hey, I was just wondering if you're okay. If you have a headache or anything?

Didn't he see me take the aspirin? 

Me: Yeah, I'm good. I took the aspirin and water yesterday, remember?

Jimin: Yeah, but I was just wondering in case it didn't work