Chapter 19

Y'all might need some holy water.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoongi leaned down to give Jimin a quick peck, he was just being too adorable and Yoongi couldn't handle it. He did a little one but Jimin pulled him down and it was a deeper kiss. Yoongi didn't mind. Jimin pulled away and pulled Yoongi off the couch. He led him down to the bedroom, pushed him on the bed, and began to straddle him.

"Daddy." Jimin whispered into Yoongi's ear, sending shivers down his spine. He couldn't think after that. The word made him weak, especially coming from his lover. "Daddy, I'm horny." He said so innocently. Yoongi was looking control over his hormones, letting lust take over. "Really, baby boy? What do you want daddy to do about that?" Yoongi replied to him in a husky voice.

It was Jimin's turn to shiver. He loved it when Yoongi did this, he also loved to tease Yoongi with the word that they used only in bed. "P-please help me daddy." He said, with the same innocence as before. But Yoongi knew that there was nothing innocent about that voice. "And how would you want me to help you?"

"T-touch me, please, daddy." Jimin asked, more desperate with each word. Yoongi was smirking at him. "Touch you where, princess?" Yoongi said as he placed his hand on Jimin's face. "Here?" Yoongi asked, Jimin shook his head. Yoongi moved his hand to Jimin's stomach. "Here?" He asked again, Jimin replying the same way as before. Yoongi moved his hand to Jimin's thigh. "Here?" He asked, a little more seductively. Jimin's breathing hitched, but he shook his head, hoping that Yoongi, wait no, Daddy, would touch his crotch. But Yoongi just removed his hand.

"Then where. Use your words baby. Show where you would like daddy to touch you." Yoongi told the smaller boy. Jimin pointed to where. "H-here daddy." Jimin didn't understand why he always stuttered when he and Yoongi did this. But Yoongi just had that effect on him, sending him to submissiveness and shyness.

Yoongi lifted his hand and placed it on Jimin's crotch. "Here, baby boy?" He asks, while palming Jimin through his jeans. Jimin nodded and moaned in response. Yoongi was glad, but also upset that Jimin was wearing loose fitting pants. Happy, because he could easily remove them. Upset, because they didn't define his ass as well as skinny jeans. Nonetheless, Yoongi would pound Jimin's ass either way.

Yoongi kissed Jimin and switched their position, to where Jimin was on the bed and Yoongi was on top. Yoongi still palmed Jimin through his jeans, causing Jimin to moan into the kiss. Jimin pulled away. "Daddy, please." Jimin asked, desperately. Yoongi complied. He removed Jimin's pants and...

I woke up. I looked to see the movie was over and everyone was asleep. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. Did I have a wet dream about Yoongi? And it was a kinky one too! What the fuck. Why am I? Its only been like two days. At three, it would officially be 72 hours. I looked down and saw that I was hard. How was I supposed to deal with that. You know what, just think of naked grandmothers and heterosexual sex.

Naked grandmothers and heterosexual sex.

Better. No more boner. I look at the time and see that it's 3. If we left at five and showed up to the place around 6:30. Only an hour? Why did we leave so early. Oh yeah, Tae wanted to see his parents. I don't want to leave so early. Eh, I actually want to go to an amusement park. I heard a yawn next to me. Yoongi. I smile at him and he smiles back. "Did you have a wet dream?" He asks. I feel color drain from my face. "W-w-why do you ask?" I stutter. "Because your breathing was irregular and you were moaning a little bit." He said, had he been awake? He laughs. "I hadn't been able to sleep. So I listened to everything."

Taekook woke up at the same time. Then my dad, and lastly, Hye. "Morning guys." Yoongi tells them. "We should get going back. But not to the house, to my house. I bought another one and have everything placed there already, So, we could just go there and drop everything off. I need to do some work, so you guys could leave or have fun." He says. "Guys, I don't want to be a fifth wheel." Hye says. "Wait, I think my girlfriend is somewhere around here." She says, getting her phone. "Baby.. I'm here...Yeah...Cool...I'll see you then...The park...Okay, love... I'll be there," She says, smiling into the phone. "Take to the **** park, now." She says. I nod and we gather everything, placing the stuff into the car and and driving to the park. "I'll see you guys in a couple of days, bye." She says as she closes the door.

"Shit." I say. "What's wrong?" My dad asked. "We left Tae's car at the house." He nods. "We'll go get it. That's where we'll part and you guys do your thing, okay?" He asks. I nod and we start driving to the house.

We get there and I inspect the car, checking for slashed tires, cut break lines, gas leaks, anything that my mother could've done to this car. Luckily, she did nothing. We said bye to my dad, him giving me his number if I ever need any help.

He left and we got in the car, driving to anywhere. "The Amusement Park." I yell. The three of them get excited. We drive there, and park in the lot. "Do we have money?" Jungkook asks. We all take out our wallets. "Yup, we do. Now let's go." Tae said, pulling Jungkook along. "We'll meet you guys back here at like 10. K?" Tae shouts, entering the amusement park. I was about to walk there myself, but Yoongi pulled me back.

"Park Jimin. Would you like to go on a date with me." He asked. I stood, shocked before nodding my head. "Finally I got that out." He sighs. "I was going to ask you in the car, and then when were hugging in the hallway, and then in the train. But something happened to where I just couldn't." He said. "Well, Min Yoongi. We are going on a date. And I really want to hold your hand." I tell him. He smiles and holds it out. I intertwine my fingers with his and pull him towards the entrance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~''

Aye. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I wanted to write smut, but then I didn't, so this was the best thing. And there might be smut in the future you know, I told you that Yoongi would starts to like Dick's soon. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Please pray for my soul.

I could use all the help I can get.

Real quick chapter, I'm bored.