Chapter 21

I'll only write smut in third. Oh, and there will be times when it's in regular writing, letting you Know about Yoongi, technically third? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We made it home around 1, stopping off at random places and just fucking around. We said our goodbyes to Taekook and went to their own buildings. 

When Jimin entered his apartment and kicked off his shoes. He went to his room and changed into some shorts, leaving his shirt off. He went back to the living room and sat on the couch, about to turn on the TV, but the ding from his phone making he go the opposite way of the remote. 

Yoongi had texted him. He was still curious as to what Jimin's kinks were. (Sips tea)

Yoongi: I still don't know if you have any kinks

Jimin: And you don'r have to 

Yoongi: Yes I do 

Yoongi: Then I'd know how much of a weirdo you are

Yoongi: Then use it to my advantage. 

Jimin: WoW

Jimin: r00d 

Jimin: Idk, daddy kink or smthin

Yoongi: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jimin: smh

Jimin: Cringing so hard rn

Yoongi: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jimin: Whatever 

Jimin: YOu have work tomorrow 

Jimin: Sleep 

Yoongi: Don't tell daddy what to do

Yoongi: I am so sorry, I'm tired and I do shit when I'm tired. I'll stop. I'll text you tomorrow and I'll see then too. 

Yoongi: Again, I'm sorry 

Jimin: It's okay, I do shit when I'm tired too. 

Jimin: Night Yoongi

Yoongi: *decides not to tell you that i got jealous and a little overprotective when the two dudes and dude at the pizza place * Night, sleep well. 

Jimin decides to leave it at that, adding a little 'I will, you too.' before going to his room and plopping on his bed. He put his phone to charge and placed it on the nightstand. He laid his head on the pillow and knocked out as soon as his eyelids fluttered shut. 

~~~~

"Daddy." Jimin whined. He had been trying to sleep with a boner, but nothing could rid him of it, so he needed help from his Daddy. Yoongi looked to his lover, and weakened at the sight of him. Jimin's hair was messed up, and his clothes were ruffled. In Yoongi's mind, Jimin looked hot. "H-hey, baby boy. What's the matter?" He asked. Jimin bit his lip. "Well, I-I was thinking about you and.." He trailed off, looking down. Yoongi followed his eyes and smirked, seeing the tent in Jimin's shorts.

"It's nice to know I have this effect on you." He motioned for Jimin to sit on his lap. Jimin walked as best as he could, his boner making it difficult. He sat where he was told. Yoongi brought their faces together and kissed him roughly. The force of the kiss causing Jimin to moan, letting Yoongi slip his tongue into Jimin's mouth, exploring every inch.