Chapter 15

Jungkook and Tae ended up falling asleep. Their relationship is too adorable. It was now 8 and Yoongi was putting on his shoes. "Thanks for letting me stay the night." He tells me. I nod my head. "Why're you leaving so early?" I ask him. "Work is a little ways from here." He tells me and I nod again. "I'll visit my the bar tonight. Like you said, we kinda have the same schedule. I'm off Monday's, Wednesday's, and Friday's, sometimes working on the weekends." He says. "Me too." I tell him. He smiles and walks towards the door. "Well, I'm off. Tell Jungkook and Taehyung that they're really cool." He says before shutting the door. I smile before going into the bathroom to shower. 

When I enter, I smell the scent of him. Thar oh so wonderful smell. I turn on the shower to the hottest temp that it could go. I remove myself of my clothing and enter the shower. I manage to sit in the bathtub, feeling the hot water run down, almost burning my flesh off. I decide that 5 minutes is long enough before I get up and wash my hair. I wash my body before turning off the shower, stepping out, and wrapping a towel around my waist and making my way to my room. 

I enter the small room and go to my dresser, pulling out a plain blue shirt with some black pants. Oh, and can't forget the boxers. I pull some out and change into the clothes, drying myself thoroughly before doing so. I finish changing and go out to make some breakfast for the three of us. 

Did Yoongi eat? 

I'm gonna text him and ask. 

I pull out my phone and do so. 

Me: Hey, Yoongi

Me: Did you eat breakfast?  

I wait a few seconds before turning off my phone and going to the kitchen, since I had been standing in the hallway. I stop in front of the cabinet, opening it and checking to see if I had anything to make. I didn't have jack shit. 

I went to the living room, checking to see if Jungkook and Tae were still knocked out. 

They were. 

I slipped on some shoes and left a small note if they had woken up. 

What am I thinking, we all have phones. 

Eh, whatever. 

I exited the door and walked down to the lobby, out the door, and into the street. 

I followed the way to a McDonald's, not thinking or caring about anything. When I get to the door of the fast food place, my phone vibrates. 

Yoongi: No, but I grabbed something on the way. Pie at 8 in the morning is the best 

He replied. I smiled at it. 

Me: Well, do you have lunch? 

Yoongi: No, I usually get something from the vending machine

Me: Aye, no reason your so skinny 

Me: You dont eeat 

Yoongi: Is that a bad thing?

Me: Um kinda..

Me: I'm going to make sure you have a real meal 

Me: So your not starving

Me: And where your a heakthy weight

Yoongi: Aw, look at you, looking out for me, making sure I'm heakthy