Chapter 18

FUCKING SHIT I DON'T HAVE MONEY AND BTS ARE RELEASING STUFF AND WHY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

"Mother, Father." I greet them, they look at mine and Hye's intertwined hands. "So, you got yourself a girlfriend?" My dad asked. "I told you, I knew he wasn't gay." My mom said smiling. "Okay, you know what. Shut up. I went through all of this shit, I wasn't able to talk to my son. I didn't care if he was gay. It was all because of you." My dad says, angry. He... Doesn't care? 

"No, you shut up. This is why I want a divorce." I smile at what she said. "You guys are getting a divorce?" I ask. They look up to me, who was standing while they were sitting, and nodded. "Dad, you.. Don't care if I'm gay?"  I ask him. "Son, you can be whatever you want. No matter, you'll make me proud. Your mother on the other hand, doesn't agree with it." He says. 

"Leviticus 18:22 reads: "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination." And that is absolutely true. Man shall not lie with man." She says, sitting up straighter and closing her eyes while reciting. I've had enough. "Mother, what cloths are you wearing right now? What fabric are they made of?" I ask. She looks at me and thinks a little bit. "A polyester blend, why?" She asks. "Well, Leviticus 19:19 reads:"You are to keep My statutes. You shall not breed together two kinds of your cattle; you shall not sow your field with two kinds of seed, nor wear a garment upon you of two kinds of material mixed together.So you, my dear mother are disobeying the bible." I tell her. 

"But-" My dad cut her off. "No. Son, are you really dating this girl?" He asked. We both shake out heads, removing our hands. "Are you dating any one?" He asks, Yoongi and I look to each other. I was going to say the same thing that I said to Tae's mom, but he smiles. "And you are?" He asks, turning to Yoongi. "Min Yoongi, sir?" He says and places his hand out for my dad to shake. He shakes and nods his head. He then goes to Tae. My mom just sitting there, shocked. "My son, is not gay." She says, getting up and going into the house. "Kim Taehyung is that you?" He asks. Tae smiles and nods his head. He bear hugs Tae. "Jeon Jungkook. Little Kookie?" He asks. Jungkook blushes a little and nods. "Okay, quick question. Whenever I saw you two together, I thought something would happen. Did anything happen?" He asks, they nod their heads and intertwine their hands. "I knew it would happen." 

He walks over to Hye. "Hello." She says politely, leaving her hand out for him to shake. He takes it. "I'm Hye. I was their classmate a while back, but never really talked to them. We recently made friends, around a year ago." She says, he nods. He walks over to me. "Jimin." He says, quietly, pulling me into a massive hug. Me hugging back. We just hug like that for a little, "You've grown so much. Your damn mother made me miss out on what amazing people you three kids have come to be." He says, shamefully. I shake my head. "Nothing much has happened." I tell him. "A lot has happened. Taehyung and Jungkook are together, you might be with someone, and you have new friends too. It hasn't been that long. Two years at most, but you guys grow up too fast. You go through like, 12 puberty's in one year. And you even colored you hair." He tells me. "Dad, dad, stop. It's okay. Really. You've made it up. Dad really. It's okay." I tell him.

He nods and pulls away from the hug. "Let's go do something. While you guys are here. Your mother is either packing her things, or my things, or throwing my things out. I can't wait till this divorce is official." "Okay. Where to?" I ask. "Your favorite place when you were younger." He says. "You don't mean." He nods. "Really. Okay well when are we going to leave, we should get some stuff on the way there, you know, so we can be comfortable. We don't just want to be sitting on hard concrete, or whatever the floor is made out of. Like blankets and pillows, we should also get some food. And do you still have the projector thing that we used when we used to go camping? And Disney movies, yeah Disney movies, like Bambi or Ratatouille, or Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs." I almost yell. I'm sorry I just get excited. We're going to the abandoned trains.