Chapter 9

We got to Denny's and parked. We were in the car for a little bit, just letting everything process. We got out of the car and found the other two waiting by the door. We enter and the four of us stand behind Jimin while he talks to the person. 

 "How many?" The woman asked, he turned around and then turned back to the woman. "Five." He says she smiles and nods. "I'm sorry, but we only have booths, would you mind sitting in one?" She asked. He looked towards us again, we shrugged and he told her yes.

"Okay, follow me." She says. We follow her to a small booth and take a seat.

Jimin ended up sitting between me and Taehyung. It felt kind of nice to have him next to me. Natural, almost. I could feel his breathing. He was breathing in a lot deeper than necessary. 

"Sorry it's such a small booth, we're kind of busy today." The waitress said, blushing for some reason. "It's perfectly fine." Jimin says to her with a small smile, still breathing in deeply. She seems to blush even more than that. 

He can make anyone fall for him. 

 "So, what would you guys like?" She asks. "I'll take the Grand Slamwich." Jin says, "I'll take that, too." Namjoon replies, grabbing their menus. "Hmm, I'll take the Lumberjack Slam." Taehyung says. "I'll just take to Ham and Cheese Omelet." I tell her.

 "Yeah, I'll just take Moons Over My Hammy." Jimin tells her with a yet another small smile. She nods ans takes our menus. We sat in silence, that is, until Namjoon broke it. "So.. How do you two know each other?" He asks. "We literally only met last night slash this morning." I tell him.

"I was bartending and he was downing shots like nothing. I stopped him after 30, and not because he looked or sounded drunk, but because that was our limit." Jimin explained.

"Our Yoongi, he can handle alcohol really well." Jin said. Taehyung's phone started to ring. "Ah, it's Kookie. I'll be back." He said, getting up and leaving. When he does, I feel Jimin move so he's not so much against me. 

I almost whine at loss of warmth. 

But that ends soon after Taehyung comes back with a grin on his face, Jimin is by my side again, and I almost get a gigantic grin on my own face, but go against it. 

He really can make anyone fall for him