Chapter 28

It was Saturday, everyone had it off and right now, Hwan was standing outside of Jimin's apartment. Jimin and Yoongi were having a heated make out session and he didn't want to interrupt them. So he exited the apartment and stood like a body guard. 

A man walked up to him and asked, "Excuse me, are you Hwan Lee?" Hwan looked up at the man and nodded. "You might not want to scream, this will be ten times worse if you do." He said and took a knife. Hwan was going to lift up his hand but the man was swift. He slit Hwan's throat, tons of blood flowed out and he felt to the floor. The man ran away and no one was there. 

Jimin and Yoongi heard the thump from inside the apartment went out to see what it was. When they saw Hwan on the floor, Jimin took no time and  immediately took off his shirt to wrap it around Hwan's neck to try and stop the bleeding. Yoongi took out his phone and dialed the police, he was freaked out and screamed into the receiver that he needed and ambulance and he needed one now. 

The ambulance, police, and fireman showed up minutes later, with information on what had happened. Yoongi had somewhat calmed down and told them what had happened. They showed up with patched and everything to try and keep anymore blood from flowing out. They kept Jimin's shirt there, and applied more stuff to add pressure. They rushed him as fast as they could down the stairs and to the hospital. A man stayed behind and told Jimin to get another shirt on and that they were lucky they called when they did, otherwise they would've lost him already. 

They were also luck that the hospital was just a few minutes away from the apartment building. The man left and Jimin got a shirt on. Normally, Yoongi would ogle at his boyfriend's abs, but figured now wasn't the time as one of their -sorda- friends neck had just been sliced. When Jimin put a shirt on, he called of the friends and they went to the hospital. 

They all showed up and Jimin told them what happened. They now knew what his mother was capable of and was afraid that she could do worse. 

"Alright, we are going to stay here until Hwan is better. We will be here and not leave, we will feed off the hospital food and will not leave this place as there are people who could protect and save us here. When Hwan is better, if Hwan survives, we will then pack up and leave this place as soon as possible." Jimin advised them, all of them agreeing. 

Later, a doctor walked out and told the group what had happened. "He was very lucky, the knife hadn't cut that deep, although there was a lot of blood, there still wasn't all that much of a wound. It had missed the main artery in his neck, meaning he will have to get stitches and stay here for a couple of weeks to get some blood back. In the mean time, you are welcome to stay here and keep an eye on him. When he is ready to leave, take it easy. You guys can move around a lot, but he can't move that fast. He will be able to do major things like plane rides, but other things are a big no no." He informed them. 

Yoongi thanked the doctor and asked if they could see him now. "He his stable and probably won't be away, if he id awake or does wake up, take it easy with the questions and don't talk too fast. He's in room 3128." The doctor said before leaving to fill out some paper work. They used the hall way information boards to tell them where they were and where they needed to be. 

They eventually made it to his room and entered. He was hooked up to IV tubes and a ton of other things that the group couldn't name. He had been awake and he was a little startled when they came in. "Guys? Why are you here?" He asked, he wasn't expecting them there because of what he had done to Jimin and considering he wasn't that close to them. "Well, you were just almost killed at my doorstep, and you stood up to my mother, and tried to protect me on my way to work. So, why wouldn't we be here?" Jimin explained. "Well, what I did to you." He retorted with. "Everything that you've been trying to do is help repay for that." Jimin told him. 

"What happened?" Taehyung asked. "Well, I was just standing outside the door, a man asked me if I was me, and then he slit my throat. Nothing really to the story, He said and looked for a remote to turn on the TV that hung in the front of the room. Hoseok found and it and gave it to him. Hwan asked him how Hoseok was doing with Mason, who was standing by Hoseok's side. They both blushed. 

"I took him out on a date a couple of nights ago. I for one, enjoyed myself, I don't know about him." Hoseok said, looking towards Mason. He shrugged, "It was a'ight." Hoseok gasped and put a hand over his heart. "That hurt, Mason, that really hurt." He joked. Mason laughed and hugged him, "I had a great time."  

And the rest of them stayed like that. They stayed there for weeks until Hwan got better, not leaving for anything only to use the restroom. They stayed in the same clothes and started to smell, but they didn't want to deal with Jimin's mother. They were confused as to why she would go to extreme measures to try and make her son 'not gay'. 

When he was discharged from the hospital weeks later, they went to their separate houses and packed their things. They met back at the park where they first saw his mother. Then all of them though 'shit, what are we going to do. We can't go in separate vehicles.'      

Hwan piped up. "You guys seem to not know that I'm the richest one here." The rest look at him confused, "I could just buy us a hippie van and we could drive to random places." He tells them, "i didn't give all the money back to your mother. " He explains one last time. They all 'oh' and nod their head.  

They were just about to leave to try and find a car to buy, when Yoongi collapsed. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I never said who was going to die ¯\_(ツ)_/¯