Chapter 4

I'm back, blitches. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What's got you so Giddy, Tae?" I ask. "He asked me to meet him in a few hours, says it's a surprise." He says. I smile, knowing exactly what's going to happen. Jungkook had told me everything and asked for a little help. Considering I'm his best friend and all. "I wonder what it could be." I say as the waitress put's my plate, the final plate, down. There was a paper under it. 

"I'll be going on my break soon, if any of you guys need anything, just ask Min-Jun for anything." She says, pointing to the man helping the table beside of us. We nod and she leaves. "Looks like she left a little something for you." Namjoon says with a smirk. I struggle to lift my  hand to pick it up because I'm stuck between Taehyung and Yoongi again. I finally get my hand and get the piece of paper. 'You're cute. Call me sometime. XXX-XXX-XXXX. -Seo-Yun.' Is what it said. I smiled a bit. 

I feel bad though. 

She won't get the call.  

That sounds really bad, but it's true. Like, unless I call her just to actually hang out. 

"She gave you her number?" Tae asked, and I nodded, placing the paper in my pocket. I reached up and started to eat, everyone doing the same. 

We didn't really talk much, other than a couple of moans on how the food was like heaven. I laughed a bit more because we had literally just ate but we had to escape Yoongi's ex and yeah. 

We finished and fought over who was going to buy. 

"I'll buy, because I'm the oldest." Jin argued. 

"Oh come one, Jinnie. Let me buy, I ordered the most expensive thing." Namjoon retorted, 

"We ordered the same thing Namjoon, now let me pay." Jin said, pulling out his wallet. Yoongi stopped him. "Hey, now come on. It was my ex that we were escaping. Let me pay." He said, calm. I then started in on the arguing. "I'll pay. Considering Taehyung has to leave soon and I'm just a random person that you guys barley even know. Besides, I owe Yoongi for the money that he gave me." I tell them, trying to stop the bickering. "No, I gave you only 10 bucks for the rest of the money that the dude didn't pay for his drink that took effort into making it perfectly." He fights back. 

"Wrong. It's not just for that money. You gave me 50 for the drinks, which I told you that you didn't have to pay for them. And then you gave me the money back for the taxi which was around 30. I also told you that you didn't have to give them back, but you did. Plus the 10 bucks for the dude. That's around.... 80 bucks. Me paying this is half of it, so, please just let me pay and out an end to this so Tae can drop me off at home and do whatever Jungkook wants him to do." I say. He looks at me sighs. 

"Fine, but we're taking you home. Pay back for the 40 bucks you're going to spend." Yoongi mumbles and I pull out my wallet, getting a 50 dollar bill and placing it on the check. "What." Yoongi says. "Are." Namjoon. "You." Jin. "Doing?" Yoongi finally says, sternly. "Jesus, just giving the poor people a tip for their service." I tell them and look over to Tae. He hasn't done anything but sit there, with a smile on his face and a dreamy look in his eyes. 

Aww, I knew they would end up together. 

"Tae, we're leaving." I tell him and he nods, getting up. "Let me drop you off at home, because the place is a little bit away, we have to get going, now." Tae says. "No, go ahead and go. We'll be taking him." Yoongi steps up and says. Tae nods. "And tae!" I call out. He turns, "Have fun." I tell him with a small smile. He nods. "I will." And with that, he turns around, walks out the diner, into his truck, and drives off. 

The four of us start to walk towards the door in silence, me some what missing the smell of Yoongi. "So, what do we wanna do?" Namjoon asks, swinging his arms with Jin's. It was an adorable sight to say the least, millions of girls who like gay guys would be dying of cuteness overload. Yoongi and I shrug. "How about a movie?" Jin asked. I shrug and nod, saying that it's an okay idea, Yoongi doing the same. "Movie it is then." Namjoon said. "Who's turn is it to drive?" Jin asked. "It's Yoongi's. Because you drove to the mall, I drove here, so now he's as to drive us to the movies." Namjoon says. 

Yoongi nods his head and jumps into the drivers, while Namjoon and Jin get in the back. I guess that leaves me in the front. "What kind of movie?" I ask and the rest of them stay quiet, thinking of what movies to watch. "Come to think of it. There really aren't many movies playing. Well, no good ones any way." Jin says, Namjoon and Yoongi agreeing. I find myself agreeing too, because there really wasn't anything that strikes me as interesting. 

"Well, where too then?" Yoongi asks. "My house? I have a ton of movies there, ranging from Disney to just below 50 shades." I tell them. They look to me. "Just below 50 Shades?" They ask, curios as to what 'just below' means. "As in horrible movies that people for some reason think that are good. I said just below because if I had just said 50 Shades it would've made me look like I have some weird kink or something and, no, gross, ew." I say almost throwing up because even the thought of watching 50 Shades scares me. They laugh as the see my reaction and Yoongi puts the car in reverse, backing out of the parking space and into the parking lot, then putting it in drive and going to the street that takes us home. 

"Wait, Yoong's, aren't you going to ask for directions." Jin asked. "Nah, I know where he lives. We live across the way from each other." Yoongi smiles, looking into the rear-view mirror, looking at Jin through the mirror to be more precise. Jin nods and goes back to leaning his head on Namjoon's shoulder. 

Instead of saying Jin and Namjoon all the time I should create a shorter name for them, so it's not always so long. 

Okay, so Namjoon seems more dominate. His name should go first. Namjoin? Wtf, Jimin? Namjoin? Ohhhhhh, here's a better one. JinNam. Here's an idea: Get better at couple names, stupid. And didn't you say Namjoon's name was first. Namjin? Perfect, you did well Park Jimin, you did well. 

Okay, am I having a full blown conversation with myself, in my own mind, trying to come up with a couple name? 

Yup.

Well, time to go back into reality. 

I felt a hand shake my shoulder. I look over to who it was. Yoongi. "You okay there? You zoned out for a bit." He tells me. "I'm good, just thinking about what movie we should watch." I tell him , lying about the fact that I was coming up with a name for Namjoon and Jin. 

Namjin, pretty clever. 

I turned around to talk to them and we decided on Finding Nemo. 

I flop back around, seeing that we're almost to my apartment. 

"What movie?" Yoongi asked. 

"Well, Namjin back there decided on Nemo." I tell him and he smiles. 

"Namjin?" He asks, almost laughing. "Oh, yeah. I got tired of saying Namjoon and Jin, so Namjin." I tell him, feeling my face heat up in the slightest. 

"Namjin.." He says. "I like it, clever and unique." He says with a smile and pulling up to the building and parking in a space. 

We exit  the car and when we reach the front of the lobby, he mumbles, 

"Clever. And. Unique." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sup dudes. I'm back from camping and still horrible at writing. But here's a new update. 

By the fucking way, I'm not going to edit chapters anymore.