Chapter 10

"What's got you so Giddy, Tae?" Jimin asked.

 "He asked me to meet him in a few hours, says it's a surprise." Taehyung says. 

"I wonder what it could be." Jimin says, smiling a bit as the waitress puts down his plate. I failed to notice the paper beneath the plate. 

"I'll be going on my break soon, if any of you guys need anything, just ask Min-Jun for anything." She says, pointing to the man being a waiter table next to us. We nod and she leaves.

 "Looks like she left a little something for you." Namjoon says with a smirk.

I see Jimin struggling for a bit, trying to lift his hands up. There was no way for me to try to help. He finally lifts his hand up and picks up the paper. 

I manage to read: 

 'You're cute. Call me sometime. XXX-XXX-XXXX. -Seo-Yun.' 

He smiles at the paper and I couldn't help a little pang of something in my heart. 

Maybe I've taken him under my wing and I don't want him to hurt like I did. 

Yeah, yeah, that's it. 

"She gave you her number?" Taehyung asked, Jimin nodded, putting the paper in his pocket. He started to eat, and so did the rest of us. 

No one talked after that, all you heard were the sounds of silverware hitting plates and compliments on the food. I saw Jimin chuckling at something, and I have no idea why. 

When we completed eating and proceeded to fight over who was going to pat for the food. 

"I'll buy, because I'm the oldest." Jin argued.

"Oh come one, Jinnie. Let me buy, I ordered the most expensive thing." Namjoon retorted,

"We ordered the same thing Namjoon, now let me pay." Jin said, pulling out his wallet. I stopped him. "Hey, now come on. It was my ex that we were escaping. Let me pay." I said, calmly. 

Jimin then joined in."I'll pay. Considering Taehyung has to leave soon and I'm just a random person that you guys barley even know. Besides, I owe Yoongi for the money that he gave me." 

"No, I gave you only 10 bucks for the rest of the money that the dude didn't pay for his drink that took effort into making it perfectly." I fight back. I gave him back the money that I didn't use. There was no need for him to pay. 

"Wrong. It's not just for that money. You gave me 50 for the drinks, which I told you that you didn't have to pay for them. And then you gave me the money back for the taxi which was around 30. I also told you that you didn't have to give them back, but you did. Plus the 10 bucks for the dude. That's around.... 80 bucks. Me paying this is half of it, so, please just let me pay and out an end to this so Tae can drop me off at home and do whatever Jungkook wants him to do." He says. I look at him, realizing that there is no way to win, and sigh.

"Fine, but we're taking you home. Pay back for the 40 bucks you're going to spend." I mumble and he starts pulling out his wallet.

He gets out a 50 dollar bill and placing it on the check. "What." Me.

 "Are." Namjoon. 

"You." Jin. 

"Doing?" I complete the thing that we did.

"Jesus, just giving the poor people a tip for their service." He says and looks over to Taehyung. He hasn't done anything but sit there, with a smile on his face and a dreamy look in his eyes. 

"Tae, we're leaving." Jimin says to him and he nods, getting up. "Let me drop you off at home, because the place is a little bit away, we have to get going, now." Taehyung says. "No, go ahead and go. We'll be taking him." I explain.

Taehyung nods. "And Tae!" He calls. Taehyung turns, "Have fun." He says with a small smile. He nods. "I will." And with that, he turns around, walks out the diner, into his truck, and drives off.

The four of us start to walk towards the door in silence."So, what do we wanna do?" Namjoon asks, swinging his arms with Jin's. The single ones shrug. 

I think he's single. 

"How about a movie?" Jin asked. I shrug and nod, saying that it's an okay idea, Jimin doing the same. "Movie it is then." Namjoon said. "Who's turn is it to drive?" Jin asked. "It's Yoongi's. Because you drove to the mall, I drove here, so now he's as to drive us to the movies." Namjoon says.

I nod my head and get into the drivers, while Namjoon and Jin get in the back. Leaving Jimin to sit in the front. 

"What kind of movie?" Jimin asks and we stay quiet, thinking of what movies to watch. "Come to think of it. There really aren't many movies playing. Well, no good ones any way." Jin says, Namjoon and myself agreeing. Jimin starts agreeing too.

"Well, where too then?" I question. 

"My house? I have a ton of movies there, ranging from Disney to just below 50 shades." Jimin says and we look at him. "Just below 50 Shades?" We ask, wondering what 'just below' means. "As in horrible movies that people for some reason think that are good. I said just below because if I had just said 50 Shades it would've made me look like I have some weird kink or something and, no, gross, ew." He says imitating throwing up. We laugh seeing his reaction. 

I put the car in reverse, backing out of the parking space and into the parking lot, then putting it in drive and going to the street that takes us home.

"Wait, Yoong's, aren't you going to ask for directions." Jin asked. "Nah, I know where he lives. We live across the way from each other." I smile looking at Jin through the rear-view mirror. Jin nods and goes back to leaning his head on Namjoon's shoulder.

After a little bit, I see Jimin staring off into nothing. 

I remove one hand from the steering wheel, placing one on his shoulder and shaking it. He looks over to me."You okay there? You zoned out for a bit."

"I'm good, just thinking about what movie we should watch." 

He turns around an discusses what movies to watch. 

I kinda zone out because I'm so focused on trying not to turn around and smack his ass. 

He finally turns around and I go back to relaxing.

"What movie?" I ask.

"Well, Namjin back there decided on Nemo." He says and I smile a little bit.

"Namjin?" I ask, chuckling a bit. "Oh, yeah. I got tired of saying Namjoon and Jin, so Namjin." He says with the lightest shade of pink spreading across his cheeks. 

"Namjin.." I think it over. "I like it, clever and unique." I explain, parking in the lot and getting out. 

When we reach the lobby, I mumble as quietly as I can,

"Clever. And. Unique." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry that I do this. I just like you guys knowing Yoongi's thoughts on everything that's happened. His whole point of view, so you know how he felt, and his whole thought process. Just so you know how he thinks and you don't have to try and guess through the hints that are put in Jimin's point of veiw.