Chapter 25

They stayed there for a while, until around 6:30. Hoseok asked Mason if he had to go home, but Mason said that he had the next few days off and had no life so he went with the group of seven. They went to Jimin's apartment, which seemed to be the hang out place for them. 

Jimin wanted to get off, but Yoongi told him to wait until he got off. He knew Jimin could take care of himself, but he also knew that he wouldn't let Jimin go anywhere without someone with him. He didn't want anything to happen to his precious sunshine. 

He wanted to officially ask Jimin to be his boyfriend, but with everything that was going on, he wasnt sure if Jimin was ready for such a thing. But Jimin was thinking the same thing, He wanted to make it official with Yoongi. He was ready for it. He wanted to finally be able to call Yoongi his, to know for sure that Yoongi wanted to be his. He wanted Yoongi to be his and his forever. But Yoongi just wouldn't seem to ask. 

So Jimin decided to ask himself. 

He entered his apartment and so did the rest of the group. He called Yoongi to his room. When Yoongi got there, Jimin shut the door behind him and they both sat on the bed. He grabbed Yoongi's hands and began. 

"I'm sorry this couldn't be more romantic. But with everything that's happening, that's happened, I don't think it could get anymore romantic than this." Jimin said, looking Yoongi in the eye. "I've been waiting for you to ask this question, but you just won't seem to do it. So I will. Min Yoongi, will you be my boyfriend?" Jimin asked. Yoongi looked a little shocked, but was happy all the same. He nodded, "Yes, Park Jimin, I will be your boyfriend. And I didn't ask because I wasn't sure if you were ready." Yoongi said, looking down. 

"Yoongi, no matter what happened, I would've said yes. I would've said yes because you're my protection. You were there to pick me up and bring me home. I would've said yes because you helped me and I really enjoyed the first date." Jimin said, not to sure on his words. Yoongi smiled and lifted his head to look at his boyfriend. He leaned in and gave a quick peck on Jimin's lips, Jimin made it a deeper one though. One full of passion and love. 

They pulled away, out of breath and went out in the living room hand in hand. The other two couples were sitting together while Hoseok and Mason were sitting awkwardly on the far sides of the couch. Jimin noticed them kinda longing to be next to each other so he pushed Hoseok over to Mason. Both a little pleased, both a little awkward. 

They decided to order take out and waited for the food to show up. They watched The Incredibles. The food showed up a little bit after the movie started, they all dug in and had a full stomach afterwords. It ended up being a sleep over because no one wanted to drive home. 

"Why don't we all just move into Jimin's house?" Hoseok asked. Namjoon and Jin looked at each other and then at Hoseok. "No." They said in unison. They didn't want anyone to know what they did at night. 

It was some weird shit.   (( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

The rest of them laughed. 

The next day and it was Monday, nothing happened on Monday. 

Then came to Tuesday, nothing happened then either. 

Nothing happened for the rest of the week. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shorty chapter