Chapter 13

The movie ended and Tae asked what we had been doing. We told him and saw both Kookie's and his eyes light up when we said we had kissed, although, neither of us had said anything about how we felt when we kissed. I was convinced he didn't care, and that hurt a bit. I know that I've come to have feelings for this man, even if I have only known him for around 15 hours. I like him. 

It's a force of habit, really. I always like people before I really know him. 

After we explained, we just sat around a bit. "Hey, how about we all sleep over here?" Tae said. "No, Tae. Remember, we have that.... thing, later on tonight?" Kookie said. Tae then looked confused. "What thing?" He asked. Kookie rolled his eyes. "Our first date." He said, Tae still looked confused. "No, that's tomorrow. Because we both have tomorrow night with no plans. But tonight... Oh Yeah! We do have plans, your soon-to-be-brother-in-law's bachelor part , right?" Tae asked, as if he just realized something. "Yeah, and it starts in an hour." He said looking at the clock, it was 9 pm. "We should get going now then?" Tae asked. Jungkook shrugged. "Yeah. Thanks Jimin, for having us over." Jungkook said, and I nodded. They've been here multiple times before, so they just let themselves out. 

"Oh yeah, Namjoon and I have to meet up with Hoseok tonight." Jin said. I lit up. "You know Hobi?" I ask. "Yeah, the one who runs the bar, right?" Namjoon asked. "Yeah. He's the one who got me the job there. I haven't known him long, but we're good friends." I tell them and they nod. "Well, we'll ask him why he didn't introduce us to you." Jin says before bidding a final goodbye, Namjoon doing the same. Yoongi and I being the only ones there. 

"Hey, um Jimin?" Yoongi asks. "Yeah?" I say and look to him. "Sorry about the whole 'only knowing for around 13 or 14 hours and kissing you to get back at my cheating girlfriend' thing." He said. I laugh a little bit. "It's fine. I'll help if you need any." I told him. He chuckles a bit too. "Wanna hang out here for a bit longer?" I ask. "Sure." He says, nodding and shrugging. "What would you like to do?" I ask. He shrugs again. "Watch another movie?" He asks. "Sure, what kind?" "Horror?" He suggests. I wasn't to keen on horror movies. But I wanted him to have a good time. "Well, I have..." I say and go to the cabinet thing by the TV. I proceed to tell him all of the horror movies I had. And of course, he chooses, the scariest movie-In my opinion- in the world. "How about..The Exorcist?"  He says. Well shit. 

"S-sure." I say, trying to hide me being afraid. "Here." I tell him, handing him the movie. He takes it out and places it in the disc player. I go and get a blanket, I should get two. I do and I hand one to him. "Here, in case you fall asleep." I tell him. He smiles, nods, and takes it. I sit next to him on the couch, curling myself into a burrito. I had my shoes off so I could sit like I was. He looks to me and smiles. I shrug and look forward to the movie. 

I had been okay through the movie, so far. Only jumping when Yoongi jumped. Looking at my phone during certain time so I wouldn't be scared. Then, came the scariest part for me. When it came on, I curled myself further into myself. Then, I felt a hand around my waist. It pulled me closer and I could smell the faint cigarette. I relaxed a little, focusing on his smell and the feel of his arm around me. He pulled me even closer, closer than we were in the booth. I accepted it and leaned my head on his shoulder. Feeling like I should. It was comfortable. Very comfortable. I felt my eyes getting drowsy, despite the scary movie going on. I fully closed my eyes and fell asleep. 

Not before missing what Yoongi said. 

"Jimin. I've only known you for exactly.. 5.. 4.. 3.. 2.. 1.. 20 hours, and you have some how made question myself. Do you do this a lot to people?" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry for the bad and short chapter. I've a really bad headache, but I wanna keep what I have going on. 

I should've written this ish in 3rd person 

And Gawd Damn, 12 chapters (24 if you include Yoongi) for Just One Day. Like shit, I need to simplify all my fucking ideas.