Chapter 12

I was actually going to update last night, but fell asleep. Oops.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We got to the park in five minutes, luckily, we drove instead of walked because then we would've shown up later. Well, Jimin sat on the place that had benches and a canopy over it, to shield away the sunlight for a birthday party or something, while we were over on the other, watching and waiting. He pulled out his phone and started to mess around with it. 

Then a girl showed up, Chung-Cha, and went up to him. We were out of ear shot so we couldn't really hear anything. But we saw that he looked up, and stutter something out. 

They talk for a little, before I decide it's time for me to stop them, walking slowly behind her. I still couldn't hear anything, but when I finally got to her, she had finished a word that started with 'I'. 

"Jiminie." I say, almost trying to imitate her voice from this morning. I go to hug him, which he returns with one as well. I sit next to him, seeing Chung-Cha and creating the best surprised face that I can. "C-chung-Cha? Hi." I say while 'secretly'  slipping my arm around Jimin's waist. It felt like it belonged there.

"Yoongi?" She asks, bewildered. "W-w-what are you doing? Why is your arm around his waist?" She asks, almost shouting. "Well, I've been meaning to talk to you about that." I tell her,  Jimin starts to slowly put his head on my shoulder. I accepted it, pulling his waist closer so he could lower his head better onto my shoulder. She looks to us in disgust. "Don't tell me." She says, I nod and notice a small thing flying behind her. It was a butterfly. 

"Prove it." She says, crossing her arms, getting a sassy look on her face. Jimin lifts his head from my shoulder and looks at me. Fuck it. I close my eyes and put my hand on his neck and pull him in, he follows suit and starts to lean in as well. Soon our lips are touching and moving slightly. I want to pull away, but there's just something about it. He starts to pull away, but I keep him there. He stays there, kissing back. His lips taste so addicting. I felt like nothing was happening other than this kiss. I felt like this is was the only thing in the world that mattered. It felt right.

Then, a hand patted my back. We finally broke apart and looked at each other for a little bit. Then we looked to where Chung-Cha was sitting.She was no longer there. Then we looked behind us. Namjoon was patting my back, and Jin was patting Jimin. We then looked to each other and blushed. Jimin quickly said, "We-uh- It was just for the effect." I nodded, feeling a little disappointed, but covering it up with a smile. Both Namjoon and Jin smile. "Okay, whatever you guys say."

We get up and make our way over to the swings. "So what did she do?" Jimin asks. "Well, as soon as your guys's lips touched, she kept watching. And then after a few seconds, she scoffed in disgust and left. We waited until she fully left, and you guys were still... kissing. We waited a little more, checking to see if you guys would stop, you kind of didn't and then we saw the getting a better hold on the waist and arms around the neck, we decided to stop it." Namjoon said. We both started to blush again.

We made it to the swings and sat down. Jimin and I sitting on one side, Namjoon and Jin sitting on the other."So...What do we do now?" Jimin asked. "Back to your place to watch the movie?" Namjoon suggested. Jimin shrugged we nodded. "To my place then." He says, getting up, making his way to the car. "Know how to drive?" I asked, seeing as how I drove to his place and to here, it could be his turn. He nodded, "My dad taught me at a young age. Although, I never was able to get a car." He says, showing me his licence. I nodded and tossed him the keys. "Your turn to drive." I tell him, getting in the passengers, Namjoon and Jin getting in the back, as he gets into the drivers. 

He started the car and drove to his place, staying quiet the entire time. When we got there, he parked and we made our way to the lobby. There, we saw Taehyung  and some other person clinging to him. He looked like a bunny. They started talking and I showed up to the end of the conversation.

"Thanks, how did you..?" Taehyung asked. "He told me about it, me helping." Jimin says. "You little hoe." Taehyung remarks, Jimin only smiling and nodding.

"Are you guys coming up to my apartment?" Jimin asked, the other two nod. Jimin starts to walk ahead, me behind, the couples in the back talking about whatever they were talking about. We reach the door and Taehyung yells, "Me and Kookie get the little recliner seat chair thing!" He opens the door and they rush to it. Taehyung sitting down, telling Jungkook to sit on his lap. He obliges and sits on his lap, looping his legs over the the arm rest and sitting horizontally in his lap.

Namjoon, Jin, and I sit where we were before. Jimin sits at the foot of the coffee table on the floor. "Hey, Jimin, you don't have to sit on the floor. This is your place, come sit on the couch." Jin says, patting his hand on cushion between us. "No, it's okay. I don't want you guys to be squished." He says, I see Namjoon look at him and he just stays there, and then Jin looks at him. He looks scared and gets up, sitting where he had been told. 

Namjoon pushes Jin and Jin pushes Jimin, having him push more against my hand. It bugs my hand because it's being squished so I move it to the back of the couch. 

"Hey, Chim Chim, I'm gonna get something to drink." Jungkook said, Jimin nods and Jungkook gets up, going to the kitchen. He passes behind the couch and pushes my hand so it falls on Jimin's shoulders, I try to bring it to the back of the couch again, but Jungkook pushes back onto Jimin's shoulders and whispers,  "I swear if you remove your hand, I will shove my foot so far up your ass." I roll my eyes, but comply. But, this time, I drop them to his waist, seeing as it was comfotable for me to have it there before. 

Jimin's head was kind of falling, and I hoped he put his head on my shoulder. You know...So he could be comfortable. 

Yeah, so he could be comfortable. 

His head does eventually fall, and I mentally smile. I keep a poker face on, though. And then, he looks up at me. He looks me in the eyes and stares for a little bit. I stare back, something telling me to keep staring, even if something is flowing through me and I want to stop. But I keep looking. Then, he looks away. But I don't I keep staring, at everything. Inspecting his face, almost as if it was artwork. But this was much better than any painting of Mona Lisa. Then I look to his lips. How come they were so addicting when I tasted them? Why did it leave me wanting more?

Is it possible, that I have fallen for this man? On the first day? When I'm not even gay?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Did not mean to make it rhyme. And idk what I'm doing anymore. 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Enjoy shitty ass chapter.