Chapter 5

We walked into my semi-messy, semi-clean apartment. Namjin and Yoongi took a look around the apartment, sitting on the small couch, with a little space between them, well, a cushion between Namjin and Yoongi, seeing as couples really do always sit together. 

"You guys want anything to drink or something?" I ask, and they just shook their heads. I nod and go to look for the movie. I go to the little cabinet by my TV and look in there. Finding it, the third stack from the left 20th movie down. I get it, carefully so the other movies don't come toppling down. I succeed in getting the movie out and go to my DVD player, pop it open, place the disc in, and close the thingy. I go to the couch, get the remote, and sit on the little chair, turning the television on. 

The intro started to play and I get a text. Unknown. 

Unknown: hey...

It's an unknown number, so I just ignore it. A couple of minutes later, I get another text, from the same person. 

Unknown: don't ignore me, Park Jimin. 

How in fucks sake, do they know my name? 

Me: Hi, sorry. But, who is this? 

Is what I reply with. Thinking to myself who it could possibly be. 

Unknown: ouch, it hurts that you don't remember 

Unknown: i mean, we did have a fling many years ago..

Unknown: but I thought I hurt you enough for you to remember me. 

Me: The hell

Me: How many years? 

Unknown: not to many 

Unknown: you and Taehyung met Jungkook when he was 16, right?

Unknown: at that time, you guys were 18

Unknown: which means by now... you guys are 20 with Jungkook being 18

Unknown: it has been 3 years Park Jimin

Unknown: are you ready to get that fling back? 

Two years? Who even? It couldn't have been a guy. I never talked to dudes, other than the ones that Tae introduced me to, who were straighter than the poles I dance on. 

So, it must have been a girl. 

But who hurt me? 

I wouldn't have been hurt, I didn't have feelings for any girl. 

I only dated this one girl, to keep my sexuality a secret. 

Maybe she thinks she hurt me. Maybe she thought I loved her? I did bone her, I mean, I had just watched some really heated make out session between two guys and I needed my release. 

What was that chicks name again, maybe this is the person texting me?

Chung~ Chung~ Chung-Something? 

Me: Chung-Cha? 

Unknown: right on the spot

Unknown: lets meet yeah? 

Unknown: my boyfriend doesn't have to know. 

Yoongi, Yoongi is her boyfriend. He's dating the biggest slut who was ever at my school. 

B-but he said it had been nine years. We dated for a few months. Should I tell  Yoongi? 

Yes, I should. Maybe help him get back at Chung-Cha. 

"Y-y-yoongi? Can I talk to you?" I stuttered out, interrupting the movie. He nodded and got up. I led him out of the living room and into the hallway of the complex. 

"Okay, so. Two years ago, Chung-Cha may or may not've cheated on you with me." I say, shyly. "What?" 

"Two years ago, when I was 18 years old, I dated this girl names Chung-Cha. i only dated her to hide the fact that I didn't like girls. But then she broke up with me, so I pretended to be upset. And I guess she thought I was really upset, but right now I got a text from an unknown number and just here, look at my phone." I tell him out of breath because I talked really fast. I get my phone from my back pocket and give it to him, he takes it and reads it. 

"That little bitch." He mumbles under his breath. "Thanks for telling me, Jimin. How about we do meet up with her." He says with a small smirk on his face. 

"But, lets work out a plan." He says again. I nod and we go back to the living room, where Namjin is having a heated make out session. I bow my head so I don't get any conflict. Yoongi bows his head too. He clears his throat. They pull away and we look up. They both have a little pink on their cheeks from being caught. 

We go to sit down and Yoongi explains the situation. 

"So, whats the plan?" Jin asked. "Well, I was thinking. Maybe, Jimin and I pretend to be together. She didn't get a good look at Jimin's face from earlier because I was mostly blocking her view or Jimin had his back turned. So, they meet up somewhere, and we all go. But we hide, and just after they say hi, I go up to them and hug Jimin. Maybe with a pet name like 'Jiminie' or something. She is way against gay. So, she'll know that she's not the only one cheating, but it would be more, I don't know, hurtful, because I'm with another dude."  He says, almost as if he's been planning this for a long while. 

I nod, thinking it was a good plan, along with Namjin. "Where should I meet her?" I ask. "The park." He says, I nod. I live a few minutes away from the park, so it wouldn't be all too bad. I text her. 

Me: Meet me at the **** Park at 4:30

It says, I look at the clock. It's 4:20. Blaze it. I tell them that I said 4:30 and they nodded, heading out the door. 

Unknown: can't wait, see you there

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

I don't know any more.