Chapter 26

This week, it was just Yoongi and Jimin. No one really came over because they all had their own things to do. Jimin was coming out of his shell more and more, he started going out a lot more, but not without Yoongi going with him. They hadn't really seen his mother or that man, only rare times. 

"You showed him what happens when he's gay right?" Jimin's mother asked. "No, I showed him what happens no matter what sexuality you are." The man answered. "No it happens when you're gay." Jimin's mother answered. "Listen, lady. I don't know who you are, I'm just doing this for the money. But, I felt really bad about doing that, I didn't like what I did to him. And no, that doesn't just happen when you're gay, it happens to any one. It happens to straight people. I don't get your deal about gay people, but your son is obviously in love with that man that he is with. Now, go ahead and take your money back." The man said, throwing money in her face and exiting the car. 

He walked to Jimin's apartment, knowing which one it was because Jimin's mother told him a little bit ago. Jimin and Yoongi were currently curled up on the couch, almost sleeping but being startled by a knock on the door. Yoongi got up and opened the door, gasping and almost punching the man standing in front of him, but before he did, the man spoke. 

"Listen, before you do anything, could you bring him out here. Stay out here with him if you're afraid of me doing something." He said, Yoongi wanted to protest, but was a little curious as to what the man was going to say, so he called Jimin to the front door. Jimin got up and was about to run away when he saw the man, but Yoongi caught his hand and pulled him over, having an arm around his waist. Jimin stayed, he knew he was safe if Yoongi held him like that. 

"Okay, Jimin. I'm sorry. I don't like what I did to you, I didn't even want to do that to you. I was given money by your mother to and she told me to do much worse, but I disobeyed her and just did a little bit. But right now, I hate myself for it, if I wanted money, I should've just gotten a job and not've hurt you. Your mother wanted me to do this because she didn't like the fact that you were gay, and she thinks that only homosexuals get raped. Right now, I threw money in her face and said that I didn't want to join in whatever she was doing, I see that the both of you love each other and you will do anything to protect him. You don't have to forgive me, because I won't even forgive myself for it. But know this, I will walk you to and from your job, be your body guard if someone else tries to come and hurt you. I will get my friends, in case your mother sends multiple people at once, to protect you. I'm sorry Jimin." The man said, looking between both him and Yoongi. 

Jimin took it all in, believing that his mother would do that. Yoongi was going to speak, but Jimin cut him off. "What's your name?" He asked. "My name is Hwan." He told Jimin. "Well, Hwan. I will forgive you, I will allow you to help me and I thank you for your honesty. But I'm still somewhat afraid of leaving, of trusting you. I will give you a week to prove yourself." Jimin says, surprising his boyfriend. "Okay, I will be your personal body guard. Thank you Jimin." Hwan says. 

Yoongi shuts the door and Hwan stands there, like a body guard would. "My mother, is an ass hole." Jimin says sitting down on the couch, pulling his boyfriend down with him. "Yes, she is. But now you have more people protecting you." Yoongi says, booping Jimin's nose. Jimin crinkled his nose and shrugged, "I guess, hey, I wonder how Hoseok and Mason are doing. They seemed like they liked each other." Jimin said, Yoongi nodding.  Yoongi stayed in thought for a bit and then chuckled. 

"What?" Jimin asked. "Nothing, just. Do you remember the first night I stayed here. How I said that I would move in?" He asked, Jimin nodded. "Well, look what happened." He said and chuckled again. He was kinda right, but he wasn't fully moved in. He didn't mind being at his house anymore, everything had been cleansed of Chung-Cha. Jimin smiled, but had a better idea. "But, why don't I move into your house and and not have to rent this apartment anymore." He suggested,  but then a thought both crossed their minds and they hated themselves for thinking it. 

What if they broke up? Yoongi owned the house, so he could just go back to it if anything bad happened. Both of them had mentally slapped themselves and said nothing afterwords. They weren't like other couples who thought that everything would be rainbows and butterflies, they had thought about the worse and had things decided if the worse was to happen. 

It was Tuesday, a day that Jimin and Yoongi were both supposed to work. Yoongi decided to stay with Jimin until Thursday, and then go back to work. As for Jimin, he wanted to leave the house, he didn't want to stay cooped up any longer. So at 8, he dressed in his work clothes and he and Yoongi walked hand in hand to the bar, Hwan walking behind them like he said he would. 

But, he looked at their hands and was a little jealous he didn't have someone of his own. But then he remembered, he was asexual and could always just jack off and hold his own hand. He smiled, trying to contain his laughter at his own mind as they entered the bar. 

"Jimin!" Seven people shouted. Namjoon, Seokjin, Hoseok, Taehyung, Jungkook, Hye, and Mason were there. Hye hugged him and asked him if he was alright, he nodded saying that he was fine. He greeted the rest of them and went behind the bar, washing his hands and tending to some people who have been waiting for their drink. 

He made some martinis and other stuff and everyone said that they were good and he got some extra tips. Hwan even asked for a couple of drinks. The only thing running through Jimin's mind was 'I still got it.'  And he smiled that he still knew what to do and how to make the stuff even though he hasn't been at work in a couple of weeks, he was one of those people to forget how to do something after two days, so his work schedule was a plus. 

What the bar closed down at 5, everyone said their final goodbyes and left. Hwan, Jimin, and Yoongi walking to the apartment. When they got there, Jimin asked Hwan is he wanted to stay inside and sleep, Hwan accepted it and slept in the guest bedroom while Yoongi and Jimin slept together, not in that way though. 

Tuesday, nothing happened, they just got to know Hwan and learned that he was an all in all good guy, but also learned that he would do a lot of stuff for money.  

All that was left was Thursday, which held somethings that would make the others Run. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

 Idk, and I literally mean run, i don't mean as in scared I just. 

Ugh, you'll see in the next chapter 

I just want someone to look at me the way Yoongi looks at Jimin. 

*Violently sobs*