Chapter 22

The next few weeks went by smoothly, Yoongi visiting Jimin and vice versa. It was all okay, until one Thursday night when Yoongi wasn't there. 

Jimin wondered where he was, and texted him a couple of times. Yoongi answered, saying that he was okay, but something bad happened and wasn't sure if he wanted to deal with all of the people there. Jimin understood. He tended the bar until midnight, it had been a surprisingly slow day so Hoseok let him go home early. 

He was walking home, when he was almost to his apartment, he got pulled into an ally way. "You're really hot." A man said. "I always see you mixing those drinks, and I wondered what those hands could do." The man said. Jimin thought of saying something sarcastic, but caught a glimpse of him in the little bit of light and decided against it. 

The man was well built, but not all that good looking if you asked Jimin. Jimin kept his mouth shut, frustrating the man. "Not going to speak, are we?"  The man said through gritted teeth. "On your knees." The man said, Jimin didn't comply, he just stood still. The man forced Jimin on his knees, it was with so much force that Jimin was sure it was broken, if not then at least scabbed. 

But that was the least of Jimin's worries. 

Jimin didn't want anything to happen, but he was too weak to stop it. The man had forced him to do everything. He had forced him to unbuckle his jeans, he had forced Jimin pull down his boxers, he had forced Jimin to suck him off, he had forced Jimin to swallow. And then he left Jimin, alone and crying, choking out dry sobs, realizing that it was a bad idea because of how dry is throat already was. 

He stayed there, too scared to get up, as if someone else would take advantage of him again. He didn't hear anyone else coming, he was too busy crying. "Hello?" He heard a soft voice call out. He didn't know it was Yoongi. 

Yoongi went further into the ally, wondering where, or more of who, the crying was coming from. He only needed to see a little ball of orange before he knew who it was."Jimin?" He worriedly asked. The boy on the floor just curled further into himself. 

Yoongi went to him, "Jimin, Jimin. It's me." Yoongi said quietly. Jimin didn't do anything, he stayed where he was, he stayed curled up because he didn't want anything to hurt him. Yoongi was worried, even more than before. He went closer to Jimin and tried to hug him. Jimin just flinched away, crying a little bit more. 

Finally, Yoongi pulled him into a hug. Jimin cried into his chest, balling his fist into Yoongi's shirt. Because of Yoongi's stressful day, he had been smoking a lot more. Jimin found it comforting yet again. Yoongi pulled Jimin in further. 

"Let's get you home." Yoongi said, lifting Jimin up and slowly walking to the apartment. It was a silent 2 minute walk before they got to Jimin's door. Jimin didn't say anything, and had stopped crying, but stayed with his head in Yoongi's chest. 

Yoongi checked if the door was opened first, which it was, so he entered. He went to Jimin's room and placed him on the bed. "P-lease s-stay with me to-ni-ight." Jimin heaved out. Yoongi nodded. Jimin got up to use the restroom. 

He entered the restroom and brushed his teeth, his tongue, he gargled some mouth wash. He did everything he could to try and get the taste out of his mouth, to try and stop the tickling of his nose. He didn't want the taste of seamen in his throat, he didn't want it in his stomach. He went to the toilet and stuck two fingers down his throat. He let out an ugly choking sound, he hadn't had much to eat, so he had nothing to regurgitate. 

Though, he kept trying. He let himself throw up clear liquid. He tried to keep vomiting, he tried to get everything, and he still wasn't satisfied with the result. 

Yoongi had heard this from outside the bathroom. He went over and tried to open the door. He opened it and he saw Jimin hunched over the toilet. "Jimin stop." Yoongi said, Jimin didn't listen. He kept sticking his fingers in his mouth. "Jimin, please, stop." Jimin still didn't listen. Yoongi went up to Jimin and removed his fingers from his mouth, he turned Jimin around. 

"Stop." Yoongi said, sternly, looking into Jimin's eyes. They were full of tears and looked like all the light had left him. Yoongi grabbed Jimin's tooth brush. "Brush one last time, okay?" He told Jimin, he nodded and stood up. Yoongi stayed with Jimin, keeping an eye on him. He finished brushing his teeth and turned to Yoongi.

 Yoongi grabbed his hand and took him back to his room. "Change into your pajamas, okay?" Yoongi told Jimin, Jimin nodded and went to go get some clothes for both him and Yoongi. He got two pairs of shorts and two shirts. He gave them to Yoongi, and he went to go dress in the bathroom. When they both finish, Yoongi went back to the room and they laid down. 

"Sleep darling. It'll all be okay." Yoongi told him. Jimin nodded and snuggled in Yoongi's chest. He began crying again. "He.. he made me." He sobbed. "Shh, it's okay Jimin, you don't have to tell me." Jimin sucked in a breath. "He made me.. suck his.. made me suck him." Jimin said. "It's not all that much, but.. but he made me swallow, he left me alone." Jimin choked out again. 

"I'm so sorry, Jimin." Yoongi said, kissing Jimin's forehead. "It'll be okay, that won't have to happen again. I'm here." Yoongi told him. Jimin quietly sobbed as he nodded and pulled Yoongi closer to him. "Thank you." Jimin said. 

"There is no need to thank me, I'm here if you ever need me." 

"And I'm here if you need me." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry this is a really short and bad chapter, I just needed this to be in here. I tried not to include much detail because it was really hard for me to write this, because it would've happened to me if I didn't do what I did. 

Sorry it's really short. 

Have some tea while you await my next chapter.