Chapter 6

We showed up at the park with five minutes to spare. I would make sure that Chung-Cha's back would be facing Yoongi 'so he wouldn't know that it was her.'  They stayed over on the other side of the park, while I stayed at the part where people would hold parties. I pulled out my phone and and started messing around with it. 

While messing around, I hear clearing of the throat. I look up and see Chung-Cha. Still looks like a slut. "H-hey." I stutter out, she smiles a small, fake smile and leans in to kiss my cheek. "Eager to meet me again, are you?" She says, playing with her voice. I just want to smack her. I nod, "A little bit, yeah." I say with a fake smile myself. She sits down. "So, this is a meet up my boyfriend won't want to know about." She says. "He some dude with elephant teeth. Not the best looking, but sweet."  How could she say that about Yoongi. Yeah, he has elephant teeth, but they are fucking adorable, and 'not the best looking'  WTF? Yeah, he's sweet, but with this, he knows when to get revenge.

"How many times has it been?" I ask, she looks at me, confused. "How many times have you cheated on him?" I ask. "Well, that's too many to count." She says and winks. When she does, I see Yoongi coming closer to us. "Wow, how long have you two been?" I ask. "Nine years." She says. "His name." I ask again, him getting closer with each word. "Min Yoongi." She says, and Yoongi shows up behind her, just as she says the I. "Jiminie." He coos, going around her to hug me. He does, and I hug back. He turns around, creating a fake surprised face. "C-chung-Cha? Hi." He says, sitting next to me and 'secretly' securing his arm around my waist. It's quite comfortable. 

"Yoongi?" She asks, actually surprised. "W-w-what are you doing? Why is your arm around his waist?" She asks, almost shouting. "Well, I've been meaning to talk to you about that." He explains me shyly putting my head on his shoulder, trying to add to the effect of us being together. He accepted it, pulling my waist closer so I could lower my head better onto his shoulder. She looks to us in disgust. "Don't tell me."  She says, and I feel Yoongi move a little, I look up to see his nodding head. I look back and see a butterfly behind her head, I followed it with my eyes. It was beautiful, with multiple colors. 

"Prove it." She says, crossing her arms, getting a sassy look on her face. I get up and look to Yoongi. I see him mentally say 'fuck it', close his eyes, and pulls me closer. I close my eyes too and follow they way that he's going. Our lips touch and move a little bit. I was about to pull away, but something kept pulling me closer, I didn't really mind, I wanted a little bit more. He tasted of cigarettes, too. I would normally hate it, but right now, I didn't mind. It tasted good. We kept kissing like this, his arms wrapped around my waist again, getting a better hold on me, while I wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him down more. I didn't know what else was happening. All I could feel was his lips on mine. The smell of his breath, and the sound of our breathing. 

I didn't feel anything around me, I felt like I was floating, no longer on the bench, just in his arms. We kept kissing, until I felt another hand, pat my back. We both pull away and notice that Chung-Cha was no longer there. We then turned and saw the people who were patting our backs were Namjin. They had small smiles on their faces. Yoongi and I then looked to each other. Each of our faces burning red. "We-uh- It was just for the effect." I told them, and Yoongi nodded, looking a little disappointed, but quickly hiding it with a smile and a little bit more of an eager nod. I look towards Jin and notice him smiling a little more. "Okay, whatever you guys say." Namjoon says, smiling a bit more, like Jin. 

We get up and make our way over to the swings. "So what did she do?" I ask, trying to take my mind off the way I felt when I kissed him. "Well, as soon as your guys's lips touched, she kept watching. And then after a few seconds, she scoffed in disgust and left. We waited until she fully left, and you guys were still... kissing. We waited a little more, checking to see if you guys would stop, you kind of didn't and then we saw the getting a better hold on the waist and arms around the neck, we decided to stop it." Namjoon said. I started to heat up again, along with Yoongi. 

We made it to the swings and I sat down, Yoongi sitting next to me, and Namjin sitting on the other side of the swing set. I knew the couple name would come in handy. "So...What do we do now?" I ask, seeing as it's only 4:37. "Back to your place to watch the movie?" Namjoon asked. I shrugged and the others nodded. "To my place then." I tell them and get up, making my way to the car. "Know how to drive?" Yoongi asked. I nodded, "My dad taught me at a young age. Although, I never was able to get a car." I say, pulling out my wallet and showing my drivers licences. He nodded and tossed me the keys. "Your turn to drive." He says with a smirk, sliding into the passengers seat. Namjin gets in the back, and I go to the drivers. 

I start the car and start to drive, slightly getting distracted because I kept remembering the kiss. It felt right. I parked in the lot and we made our way to the lobby. We get there and I see a smiling Tae with a small Jungkook attached to his side. I start to smile myself and make my way over to them. I've been working on this couple name for a while. TaeKook. I kinda always knew, so I started to work on it since Tae told me he liked the new kid. They see me and I hug them. "Congrats guys." I tell them, with a much bigger smile. "Thanks, how did you..?" Tae asked. "He told me about it, me helping." I tell him. "You little hoe." He said, I smile and nod. 

"Are you guys coming up to my apartment?" I ask and they nod. I start to walk ahead, Yoongi behind me, Namjin and Taekook in the back, talking about who knows what. We reach my door and Tae yells, "Me and Kookie get the little recliner seat chair thing!" I open the door and they rush to it. Tae sitting down, telling Jungkook to sit on his lap. He obliges and sits on his lap, looping his legs over the the arm rest and sitting horizontally in his lap. 

Cute. 

Namjin sits on the couch, Yoongi sitting on the other side, leaving the cushion, like before. I decide to just sit on the floor, in front of the coffee table. "Hey, Jimin, you don't have to sit on the floor. This is your place, come sit on the couch." Jin says, patting his hand on cushion between him and Yoongi. "No, it's okay. I don't want you guys to be squished." I tell them. Namjoon shoots me a look first, not really intimidated. And then, Jin. He sent me a look like a mother sends their child when they're messing around. That's what got me scared. I automatically oblige and sit between him and Yoongi.  

Namjoon pushes Jin and Jin pushes me, having me push more against Yoongi. Why are they doing this? I guess Yoongi's hand starts to hurt, or I'm bugging him, so he puts his hand on the back of the couch. "Hey, Chim Chim, I'm gonna get something to drink." Jungkook said, I nod and he gets up, going to the kitchen. He passes behind us and then Yoongi's hand is around my shoulder, him trying to pull it away, but keeping it there for some unknown reason. Jungkook went up to his ear and whispered something. He looked a little scared and he dropped his hands further down to my waist.

It hurt trying to keep my head up in the position that I was in, so I let my head fall, literally fall, onto his shoulder. He seemed relaxed about the whole thing. I looked to his face, and he looked back. I looked into his eyes, and tried to keep looking, but something shot through me and I couldn't look him in the eyes anymore. He pulled me closer, holding my waist a bit tighter. 

I actually felt safe. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shut up, Jungkook and Tae were having a heated make out session-almost leading to some hardcore fucking- in chapter and calling him Daddy in chapter 4-5 in Daddy Issues so.....