~prologue~

There is a border that divides two territories. One of which is the village for humans and another of forest for beasts. They have always been divided. There is one that is of man and beast. To people, she is the Tamer of Beasts but to the creatures of the forest, she is Marcrya. A little girl with green eyes and long, wavy blonde hair. She is seven years old and wears a dress of green material that looks of moss and feels of petals. No shoes were upon her feet. Marcrya does not interact with people beyond the border of the forest. She is shy and is afraid of people. Her friends are all the mythical creatures within the forest. Though there are some creatures that she has not met, she thinks of the creatures as family. She is most fond of Dewdrop, a water mage. Dewdrop is like a mother to Marcrya. Although she is fond of Dewdrop, there are, of course, more creatures that are her best friends. Besides Dewdrop being a motherly figure, there's Malkor, who acts like her brother. Malkor is a centaur that has one of the best bow and arrow skills of the forest. Marcrya feels very safe around everyone in the forest and not once does she ever tremble in fear or try to run away from them.