30~

"All I ask is your cooperation in finding the killer. I'm not asking for the extreme or anything, just that you'd be willing to lend me a hand if necessary." Marcrya said. The vampire was in thought. "You mean like an alliance of some sort?" He asked. Marcrya nodded. "Except, it's no alliance. You'd just be an ally until my request is completed." The vampire nodded. "I see. And what benefits do we have in this... "alliance"?" "Well, I heard that you're having a problem with the werewolves and some dragons from around. If you'll agree with this, perhaps I can solve your problem for you." She said. The vampire looked back at the other two. Marcrya waited patiently until he replied back. "Alright, I'll accept." He said. Marcrya gave a nod. "Now, I'll see to your problem." She said, getting on Thuhnderheart. Off she went, deeper into the vampires' territory. "Keep an eye on her." The vampire said to the woman. A nod and she was off. Marcrya looked around when Thuhnderheart suddenly stopped. Her eyes landed to a white werewolf in front her her. It howled. "What is a human doing here?" He growled. "Great. I was looking for a werewolf. Can you take me back to your pack?" Marcrya asked. The werewolf narrowed his eyes as he gave a snarl. "And why would I oblige?" He questioned. "All I want to do is solve the problem between you and the vampires." She said. The wolf was silent for a while, meaning that he was in thought. A more softer snarl came when he grabbed her. Thuhnderheart screeched and slashed at the werewolf. "Calm down, Thuhnderheart! I will be fine!" Marcrya shouted. Thuhnderheart reluctantly stopped and stood still. "Your little pet can come along as long as he stays tame." The werewolf grumbled. "He isn't a pet, mind you, he is my grand eagle stallion. One that can crush you if you harm me." She said with dignity. The werewolf rolled his eyes as he began walking off. Thuhnderheart followed, watching the werewolf closely. They soon reached a group of werewolves hustling and bustling about. Marcrya raised an eyebrow as she was dropped. Thuhnderheart sat closely to Marcrya. The white werewolf howled loudly and everyone became quiet. "Where is alpha Roy?" He asked. "Scouting and hunting." A grey werewolf said. The white werewolf grumbled something under his breath. "Send someone to fetch him. Someone's got something important he might want to listen about." He shouted. A brown werewolf then rushed off. "You two hungry? Thirsty? Perhaps tired?" The white werewolfwolf asked Marcrya and Thuhnderheart. She shook her heard. Then, the brown werewolf rushed back with a wolf with the fur color of snow behind her. "Is there something that important that I need to hear instead of scouting, Roxrar?" He asked. His voice had pride and power. Marcrya felt and knew that he was the alpha of the pack. The strong leader. The white werewolf nodded. "This human said that she was going to solve the problem between us and the vampires." Some of the werewolves laughed as if Roxrar just told a joke. "I see." The alpha said, looking at Marcrya as if trying to see her soul.