7~

Groans emitted from Marcrya. "Where am I?" She muttered. "Trapped, unfortunately." Came Gildgreev's voice. "Gildgreev!" Exclaimed Marcrya, turning to him. They were in nets hanging from strong tree branches. "Are you alright, Marcrya?" Gildgreev asked. Marcrya nodded. "And you, Gildgreev?" She asked. Gildgreev nodded. "Quiet!" Shouted a voice. They looked down to see a small troll. "Um, hello there. Can I obtain the reason as to why we're trapped in nets?" Asked Marcrya. The troll gave a grumble. "Well, I don't know, human. It depends. What evil deed have you done?" Asked the troll. "We have done nothing wrong!" Screeched Gildgreev. The troll grumbled again. "Calm down, Gildgreev." Marcrya said. Gildgreev sighed but remained silent. Marcrya took a moment to get used to her surrounding. She marked down objects and such in her mind. We're in a very large area surrounded by trees. Troll guards stand by large gaps between the trees. The nets are made of strong, thick vines. Marcrya thought. She felt her right shoulder. My bag! It's gone! She panicked slightly. "My bag! Where's my bag?!" She said, worried. "Marcrya, what's wrong?" Asked Gildgreev. "My bag! They took my bag!" Marcrya cried. "Calm down. It's probably kept in another room." Gildgreev said. Marcrya gave a nod. She looked calmer but she fidgeted slightly. I need my bag. She thought. A troll wearing golden green moss then entered. The others bowed. "I see. So, this is the human with an aura?" He asked. The troll that Marcrya saw first in the marshland was next to him. "Yes, your excellency." Gildgreev screeched a soft, irritated squawk. "Gildgreev, do you know him?" Marcrya asked in a whisper. "He's the troll leader. He's known to be greedy and rude as well as a fool." Gildgreev muttered to Marcrya. "How dare you speak of me in that way, griffin? If you haven't noticed, you are in captivity!" Shouted the troll leader. "And what have we done to be in captivity, sir Maexsh?" Gildgreev asked. "Trespassing!" Yelled the troll next to sir Maexsh. "This land does not belong to you!" Gildgreev argued. Both shouted insults and angered comments at each other until Marcrya snapped. "STOP! Both of you!" She shouted. Silence then fell in the room as everyone looked at her. "Arguing solves nothing! If there's a problem, talk it out. Only more problems result from arguing." Marcrya said. Everyone was still. Nobody made a move. "Then what do you suppose we do, human?" Asked sir Maexsh. "Well, you can start by releasing us and stop calling me 'human'. My name is Marcrya." She said. Sir Maexsh grumbled but signaled for the trolls to release them. "So what next, hu- Marcrya?" He asked. "Now, we talk about the situation, calmly." She said. "Why did you capture us?" Marcrya asked. "You're trespassing. No human can pass through." Said the troll next to sir Maexsh. "I apologize for walking through your land without permission. We just needed to pass to reach the South Cliffs." She said. Sir Maexsh went towards Marcrya. "Why?" He asked. Marcrya told the story of her being raised by Dewdrop and how she had to leave because of the fight. "So, you're the little beast that's the talk of the South?" Questioned sir Maexsh. Marcrya and Gildgreev nodded. Then, sir Maexsh did something unexpected. He laughed.