33~

"You dare speak of insult? I was insulted many times by you and your alpha!" Marcrya said, her voice becoming deeper. "You attacked Nelsaar when he said you were 'little'." "I warned him of the consequences of insulting me! You tried to kill me!" Marcrya countered. Having nothing else to say, Roxrar growled, fisting his furry hands. Marcrya then went back to her normal appearance. "I just. Want. To. Talk." She said, her voice not yet normal. "Fine. Say what you have to say." Nelsaar said. Marcrya exhaled. "Werewolves aren't the only ones with a problem of the vampires. It's also the other way around, naturally. Werewolves are being 'driven out of their homes' while the vampires are being 'invaded by the werewolves'. I just want the leader of both beasts to come to an agreement." She said, her voice calming down. Nelsaar bared his fangs. "You two race can fight each other. You can kill, raid, and terrorize, but you will never solve the problem. Only more would arise. Besides, it takes great might to fight and train, and it's sad to see your loved ones before you, dead." Marcrya said. Nelsaar exhaled and thought. "Fine." He said. "Fine." Troi said. The rest of the werewolves murmured. The vampires, secretly hanging from the branches, screeched and hissed. "We will come to an agreement." Troi said. "And then we'll have peace." Nelsaar said. Marcrya mounted her hippogriff. "I have to be off. If you need my help, send a raven for my calling. I will do the same if I should need your aid." She said to them as Thuhnderheart began running. He whinnied softly to Marcrya. "I know, boy, but the more the merrier. Besides, the werewolf packs are huge. Adding with the vampires, they'd be way bigger!" Marcrya said. I did get the werewolves to be on my side as well. It's not really deceiving. It's just two ravens, one arrow. She thought, smiling. "Now, let's get something to eat. I'm hungry and you must be too." She said, earning a nod from Thuhnderheart. "He-yah!" She yelled, kicking his side and getting Thuhnderheart to gallop faster. Marcrya then slowed him down when they reached the end of the vampire territory. She laid in Thuhnderheart as he trotted towards a cottage. "What's that doing here?" Marcrya asked, spotting the cottage. Thuhnderheart rushed to the cottage's door and stopped. Marcrya slid off him and knocked on the door. A few moments later, the door opened, revealing a man with a knife. "What are you? A witch? Sorcerer? Some kind of shapeshifter?" He asked, pointing the knife at Marcrya. "Um... I'm not any of those." She responded. The man looked skeptically at Marcrya. "I'm human. Kinda." She said. "And you?" "Obviously I'm human! I know your tricks you beasts!" He shouted. Marcrya glared. Don't you dare say that! She thought, wanting to shout at him. "I'm not really a beast. I'm just human." She said. The man's eyes then rested in Thuhnderheart. "That's a beast! You must be here for my flesh!" He said. "That's my companion, Thuhnderheart. I'm just here to ask for some water or perhaps some vegetation." Marcrya said. The man grumbled.