1~

"Wake up, little one." Came Dewdrop's voice. A groan emitted from Marcrya. "Come now, wake up." Dewdrop said, nudging her. Marcrya rolled over. Dewdrop smiled while shaking her head. "If you don't wake up, I'll splash you with a water spell." Dewdrop said. Marcrya groaned while rising up. "Ok, ok. I'm awake." She said, softly while yawning. Dewdrop gave a giggle. "After you've freshened up, come down to the ground floor. Breakfast will await you there." Dewdrop said, walking down the stairs. Marcrya climbed down her bed and went over to the levitating bubble for a face wash. After getting ready, she walked down the stairs to the ground floor and sat on the ebony table set. A plate of roast root mushrooms sat in front of her. "Thanks for breakfast, Dewdrop." Marcrya said as she began eating. When she finished, she went out of the Aqua Tower to visit Malkor. She spotted him shooting arrows at trees. "Malkor! Malkor!" She said. Malkor turned to her and chuckled. "Finally, the little beast has awoken." He said. Marcrya giggled. "Good morning, Malkor. How are you?" "I'm doing fine, little beast." He responded. "I'm gonna be busy today so why don't you run along and play?" He said. Marcrya nodded and left. "Bye!" They said. Marcrya went to the Moonlight Lake and laughed. "I see you in the waters, Jem!" Marcrya said. A siren emerged from the water and pouted. "That's not fair. I was gonna scare you." She said. "Good morning to you, Jemmai." "Good morning, Marcrya. How was your sleep?" Jem asked. "It was fine. Dewdrop threatened to splash me with a water spell if I didn't wake up." She explained. Jem laughed. "Same old Dewdrop." Marcrya giggled. A sudden blur whizzed past Marcrya. "Whoa." She said. The figure stopped to reveal a small pixie. "Oh. Sorry, Marcy. I didn't mean to startle you." "It's ok, Floira. Why are you in such a hurry?" Marcrya asked. "I'm playing wing rush with Pexxy. She's about two and a half feet behind!" "Then you should go now. Good luck!" Jem said. Floira nodded and whizzed off. Jem and Marcrya giggled. "Hey Jem, how is Jaxi?" Marcrya asked. Jem looked down. "He... he hasn't been in contact with me for some time." Jem answered. "Oh." Marcrya looked at Jem somberly. "Sorry." Silence fell upon them. "Hey, anyway, have you heard about the ruins of Arkrai?" Marcrya asked. "Arkrai as in the dragon in the South Cliffs?" Marcrya nodded. "His cave collapsed and no one was able to find a source as to why. I wonder what Arkrai is like? I mean, he lives all the way in the South while we're in the North." Marcrya said. Jem nodded. "Marcrya, I need to organize my shell stitches so, I'll catch you later, ok?" Jem asked. Marcrya nodded. "Have a good day!" She said, running off. Marcrya sat on a tree root while watching the glow glooms. She yelped in surprise when she was suddenly picked up. She giggled when she saw who it was. "Good morning, Kawill." She said to the dark grey werewolf. Kawill chuckled and howled. "Good morning, Marcrya. How are you?" He asked. Marcrya giggled. "I was startled but I'm doing fine. How about you?" Kawill gave a nod. "I'm doing well." "That's good." Said Marcrya.