31~

Marcrya's gaze never faltered. She knew that once she shows any signs of hesitation or weakness, it's the end for her. The alpha walked to her, his gaze challenged her. Thuhnderheart didn't blink nor did he move. His eyes stalked the werewolves, being cautious of their movement. "Are we going to talk or are we going to continue to stare in silence until someone dies?" Marcrya asked. The alpha's mouth curved upward. "Right, right, little girl." He said. A blade then came around his neck. "Excuse me. I took that as a threat." Marcrya said, lowering her blade and sheathing it. The werewolves were shocked by her unseen movement. "At any rate, what is the problem?" She asked. "The blood sucking barbarians! They wish to drive us out. Out of these woods, out of our home." He said. Marcrya raised an eyebrow. "Weren't you werewolves the one who invaded their home?" Marcrya said. A growl emitted from all the werewolves. Marcrya's eyes whipped to Roxrar as her blade became unsheathed and blocked his claws. She ducked and dodged, mounting Thuhnderheart. "He-yah!" She yelled, kicking Thuhnderheart's side. He raced out, weaving out of the werewolves' attacking path. She leaned back slightly, laying her feet tightly around Thuhnderheart, slowing him to a trot. She breathed out. "That wasn't part of the plan." She said. Thuhnderheart gave a nod, halting when a vampire stood in his path. "Is the problem solved, girl?" He asked. Marcrya sighed, shaking her head. "They weren't listening nor did they try to converse." She explained. The vampire nodded his head. "I knew it would have been better to have finished them off in the first place." He growled. Marcrya rubbed her temples. "Violence is always the answer, isn't it?" She asked. The vampire nodded. Marcrya dismounted, walking to him. "Look. You can arrange an army and attack them. You can raid their home, chase them out, whatever. Know this. If you do, they will fight back. They will do the same to you. And for the rest of your lives, you will constantly be at war with each other." The vampire's fangs were bared. "Until we finish them." "Or until they finish you. Nobody's going to know the outcome. Nobody will be safe, happy, at peace, or anything." The vampire closed his mouth, thinking about her words. "You... have a point." He reluctantly said. "Well, what do we do then?" He asked, sounding frustrated. Marcrya sighed. "That is what I'm stumped on. A backup plan. If only we can get them to listen or negotiate somehow or something without having them detonate." The vampire was in thought. Then, his lips curved into a smirk. "Yes, if only we did." Marcrya eyed him. "It's perfect. We just need your agreement." An eyebrow arched on Marcrya as she leaned on Thuhnderheart. "That would be...?" The vampire stalked closer and closer to Marcrya, his fangs bared and eyes a wild red glow.

Walk Amongst The Mythजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें